No announcement yet.

Why so much hatred for Wladimir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why so much hatred for Wladimir?

I been watching wladimir for years, And see no reason to hate on him as much as some people in here. Of course he isn't perfect, but his strenghts far outweigh his Weaknesses. I mean, over his last two fight he lost only 1 round and people are like, he sucks , he's a bum, etc, etc. If you don't like him fine, just don't post stupid ass ****. Plus like him or hate him he should be champ for the next decade.

Originally posted by theghost#1 View Post
    I been watching wladimir for years, And see no reason to hate on him as much as some people in here. Of course he isn't perfect, but his strenghts far outweigh his Weaknesses. I mean, over his last two fight he lost only 1 round and people are like, he sucks , he's a bum, etc, etc. If you don't like him fine, just don't post stupid ass ****. Plus like him or hate him he should be champ for the next decade.
    He's good, but I don't like to see him when he looks to be afraid of being punched. It's ok to be afraid, he's human after all, but please maintain your composure. I like Vitali better.

Comment

Early in his career he was very good to watch but since Manny has taken over he is kinda of boring plus his fans put you of.

Comment

Originally posted by duffgun View Post
        Early in his career he was very good to watch but since Manny has taken over he is kinda of boring plus his fans put you of.
        And the damn, illegal, "check jab".

Comment

Yea I kinda agree with you, I liked Wladimir the best when he fought with his German trainer. He seemed to be a bit more agressive then he is now he was also more vulnerable to getting hit as well. Now he is more patient, And he is still KO guys.

Comment

I actually like Wlad even better than Vitali but he has left a lot bad taste in peoples mouth with his boring, clinging style that steward has him doing.

Comment

he isnt popula in the west coz

1 hes russian or unkraine ect

2 hes borein to watch

3 hes not american

4 because everyone likes to hate the best

Comment

The Wlad haters are mostly American and British people

They're jealous and can't stand seeing Wlad and other Eastern Europeans dominating.

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
                  I actually like Wlad even better than Vitali but he has left a lot bad taste in peoples mouth with his boring, clinging style that steward has him doing.
                  i can remember when it was universally seen that Wlad was the all around superior fighter circa 2001, then that **** with corrie sanders happened, good lord.

Comment

Originally posted by theghost#1 View Post
                    if you look at his record and go over his opponents you will see he has fought the weakest lineup ever.
                    i'm still flabbergasted that his nuthuggers think the iggie and thompson fightswere good!
                    he is whats wrong with boxing.
                    when general public laughs at this glug , which is what happened when i had friends over to watch the iggie fight, you know hvwt division is in the crapper.

Comment

Working...
                    X