No announcement yet.

Best muscle protein powder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best muscle protein powder

Looking to really get buff again, fairly muscular at the moment weighing around 82kg at 6 foot 2, no fat on me at all.

Just really trying to get back into the weights heavily before my rugby league season starts up again, just wondering what you think the best protein powder is? I'm think about buying musashi as I hear good things about it, I definatly need something as I am working out as often as I used too but my muscles aren't recovering as quickly as they used too.

Any recommendations?

Originally posted by Greatwhitehope View Post
    Looking to really get buff again, fairly muscular at the moment weighing around 82kg at 6 foot 2, no fat on me at all.

Just really trying to get back into the weights heavily before my rugby league season starts up again, just wondering what you think the best protein powder is? I'm think about buying musashi as I hear good things about it, I definatly need something as I am working out as often as I used too but my muscles aren't recovering as quickly as they used too.

Any recommendations?
    These are the ones I use

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bsn/synth.html

The first one is for after training and the second one before sleep

Comment

Where the pics Brook, no ****

Comment

haha lol^^^

Comment

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/pack.html

hard to beat that price for 10 pounds of whey isolate

Comment

ON (optimum nutrition) is good like he was saying....But, If you have the money Isopure is the best protein you can get your hands on....its tastes awesome and has only 5 milligrams of cholesterol....o carbs and the protein itself is isolate...

I would also recommend amino acids 2222,s....If you are concerned about muscle recovery amino acids are the best...they also give you the most anabolic effect of any supplement....if you stay on them your recovery and strength will be improved drastically more than just protein alone.

FYI:Check the cholesterol on the back of your protein....ON has 30 milligrams per scoop....so in a typical shake with 48 grams of protein you will have 60 Mg of cholesterol.....A lot of these proteins have up to 150mg of cholesterol per serving. Do that 4 times a day and you will have exceeded the recommended daily allowance of cholesterol by 30 times.......The cheaper the protein...the more cholesterol.

Comment

i beleive whey based proteins are best.

i have recently used/using "designer whey" strawberry flavor protein shake as it contains many essiential vitamins and calcium which helps break down the protein if i remember correctly.

anyways, "deseigner whey" strawberry flavor doesn't taste like ****, mixes well, is priced affordably, and relatively easy to find.

make sure you drink it something like 45 min before or after a workout. don't drink it when you on an off day. i assume those who use protein supplements know this anyways. it does give you a great energy boost as well.

Comment

this is the **** i use, except strbrry flav:

Comment

Originally posted by j View Post
                  this is the **** i use, except strbrry flav:

Dont take this the wrong way but that **** is cheap. Dont they sell that at Wallmart?

Comment

I take GNC Mega Whey. I like it better than Cell tech.

Comment

Working...
                    X