Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 157 PPV they have Rousey/Carmouche as the Main Event..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 157 PPV they have Rousey/Carmouche as the Main Event..

Never thought I'd see the day. The upcoming UFC event they've got two Chicks as the main event with Machida/Henderson as Co-feature.. wtf? I have nothing against woman but seriously watdafaq?

I mean, I guess I wouldn't care if this was the first fight on the PPV card but as the Main event? Imagine if chicks boxed in the upcoming boxing PPV in the main event? This just looks like a big joke IMO. LOL

Maybe UFC fans want to see this so who am I to judge. What do you guys think.. any of you guys looking forward to this?

Yes, yes I am. And if you saw a Ronda Rousey fight and knew anything about her, you might too.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      Yes, yes I am. And if you saw a Ronda Rousey fight and knew anything about her, you might too.
      Me too

He's obviously not a big MMA fan if hes referring to the fight as "two chicks as the main event"

I cant wait to see Ronda kick some more ass!

Comment

I only care for Ronda when she's free. I'm not paying $55 to watch her armbar some bum in 60 seconds.

Comment

I am looking forward to the true main event, Hendo-Machida.

The nominal main event is a farce of a headliner though.

Comment

Carmouche isn't no joke. She a tough dyke, I seriously doubt its an early armbar. plus I could see rousey getting ufc jitters under all the pressure and carmouche pulling it off with nothing to lose.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
              Carmouche isn't no joke. She a tough dyke, I seriously doubt its an early armbar. plus I could see rousey getting ufc jitters under all the pressure and carmouche pulling it off with nothing to lose.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              I'll bet points on a first-round armbar stoppage.

Comment

its a marketing strategy, everyone will buy the ppv to watch machida vs henderson, but this way the girls look important and gives them credibility for future events.
                kind of like how the flyweights headline cards even if nobody gives a **** about them

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                  its a marketing strategy, everyone will buy the ppv to watch machida vs henderson, but this way the girls look important and gives them credibility for future events.
                  kind of like how the flyweights headline cards even if nobody gives a **** about them
                  IMO, they're just trying to sell a gimmick. And it will likely backfire.

Comment

Title fights always get top billing....

Comment

Working...
                    X