• Show
Clear All

• M. Garcia vs Gamboa.... who wins??

Who ya got??
    Garcia
    52.38%
    Gamboa
    47.62%

not even a fair fight Garcia retires gamboa.

Comment

not even fair, gamboa retires mikey

Comment

Lol, Gamboa became a light welter after the inactivity from the legal battles, just sayin.

Comment

This fight may never happen despite the closeness in weight, at least not while Gamboa is still prime. Yuri will move up to 135 soon. Unless Mikey skips 130, it doesn't look good.

Garcia's the real deal and so is Gamboa. There would be a great contrast in styles and abilities, so I'd expect a great fight. Tough to call, both guys are excellent fighters, but I'm riding with my horse on this one: Yuri by UD.

Comment

I'll take Gamboa. He's one of those frustrating fighters who fights up or down to his competition, and he'd be up for Garcia. He's more talented, and he won't play into Garcia's strengths enough to give Mikey the rounds he needs.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I'll take Gamboa. He's one of those frustrating fighters who fights up or down to his competition, and he'd be up for Garcia. He's more talented, and he won't play into Garcia's strengths enough to give Mikey the rounds he needs.
              I agree about Gamboa's tendencies. Mikey is a manufactured fighter, an excellent construction. Yuri is a force of nature, a fighter of uncommon athletic attributes, who happens to also be well-trained. Salido was the best (I thought) featherweight in the division, after Gamboa left. If these two ever clash, Garcia would be coming up against a fighter a couple of notches above Orlando.

Comment

mikey quits in the corner because of a cut or broken nose LOL....NO HEART=NO FUTURE amir kahn & victor ortiz are very talented & skilled but they have no heart mikey"quitter"garcia is on that unfortunate list talented fighters with no HUEVOS

Comment

Garcia takes it

Comment

Poor Mikey's big ass head he just got to the big times people already want him to get brain damage.

Comment

Working...
                    X