No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach: "Manny overtrained for the fight."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rapidtracer.com View Post
    My dad was a boxer. Before freddie said this my dad told me he over trained and thats the reason he got his leg cramps.
    Sure he was b!tch. If youre dad was a boxer THEN YOU DIDNT CREATE YOUR ALT ACCOUNT ON ..........................NOV, 2011 LIKE IT SAYS IN YOUR INFO.

Desperate ass idiotic *******s resorting to making ALT accounts to try and defend their GOD with their excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ****ing dumb ass ****s fail to realize that it says when you joined BS in your info so you idiots are just exposing yourselves for little b!tches having to make ALT ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAA!!!!!!

Comment

Wow. For some reason in all the Pacquiao fights he looks bad in it involves leg cramps, bad socks, blisters, and the wrong clitoris gloves.

How does this man do it? He fights with so many issues and still looks great 90% of the time. GOAT without a shadow of a doubt.

Comment

My dad was a boxer. Before freddie said this my dad told me he over trained and thats the reason he got his leg cramps.
        Oh yea? Well my dad said... Nevermind you are a ******! o/\o

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
          More excuses are flooding in. Freddie is contradicting himself after earlier stating that Manny had his best ever pre-fight training camp.
          Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
          What's that got to do with anything????

It's the Zillionth excuse the team has come up with. Furthermore, they have contradicted themselves after initially saying that he had a great training camp.

Keep up.
          How is it an excuse if it's true? Do you get my point? Do I need to explain in such a way a grade 1 student can understand?

Comment

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
            Sure he was b!tch. If youre dad was a boxer THEN YOU DIDNT CREATE YOUR ALT ACCOUNT ON ..........................NOV, 2011 LIKE IT SAYS IN YOUR INFO.

Desperate ass idiotic *******s resorting to making ALT accounts to try and defend their GOD with their excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ****ing dumb ass ****s fail to realize that it says when you joined BS in your info so you idiots are just exposing yourselves for little b!tches having to make ALT ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAA!!!!!!
            Ohh sure.. lets judge someone from having an alt account. You to narrow minded.

What's that got to do for having and alt account and my dad being a boxer?

WTF? is this the kind of mentality you use to score marquez?

He won because alot of MOM boxing marquez fan was yelling everytime he throws a punch?

Comment

How is it an excuse if it's true? Do you get my point? Do I need to explain in such a way a grade 1 student can understand?
              Please do so, alt.

Comment

lmao excuse # 500 and counting...

Comment

Im telling you guys he was distraught over Joe Fraziers death. Thats why he was sad at the end of the fight.

Comment

I thought it was pretty obvious when I was watching the fight. It's certainly no excuse. training ineffectivly, whether it's overtaining, undertraining, or just lousey training will cost you in fights, period.

I think someone, whether it's Roach or Ariza is doing him a disservice by having him train so early on, first the Mosley fight and now this last one with JMM. Ariza has said, "this has been his best camp ever" in both, when really it's just that Manny has worked his hardest, too hard. He's clearly overdone it in his last two. He's not as young as he used to be.

Comment

Pac had all these issues and he still whooped Marquez's ass lmao. Marquez was so beat up he couldn't even stand up after the fight. He had to immediately strip naked to make sure his ball were still there and lay down.

If there was one round when he didn't run he would've gotten ktfo and he knows this

Comment

Working...
                      X