No announcement yet.

Sonnen blasts Brazil, makes national news

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonnen blasts Brazil, makes national news

BJJ founder Carlos Gracie famously said "He'll get to dreamland, but first he has to walk through the garden of punishment." Chael Sonnen's opponents face a similar gauntlet - they will get to fight him, but first they have to smell the garden of taunts. Recently, Chael Sonnen took to Twitter and issued such a torrent of teasing that O Globo, Brazil largest newspaper covered it.
    Greetings from Sao Paulo! I'm learning the language: breakdancing in the Special Olympics is called capoiera and cocaine is called brunch

Machida is a gentleman. MMA is very cutthroat, and it's sweet that Lyoto promised to never fight his girlfriend Anderson. That's devotion.

I'd beat up Machida on the way to the ring to beat up Anderson, and I'll kick Nogeria's ass in the parking lot on the way to my after party.

I would never bash karate.Karate produced many MMA champions, most notably..um..Then of course, there's..Wow, I thought this would be easier

Machida is not a bad guy; he's a victim of the Brazilian education system. There are better ways to get electrolytes than drinking piss.

Brazil likes to boast that it's the power seat of MMA, yet it's so-called champions bow to the man behind "Under Siege 2."........ Classy.

I still admire Steven Seagal. Anyone that can be that self-possessed without doing a damn thing to earn it, knows something that I don't.

Yushin and I are in Brazil to follow in Andy's ways. Got ballet shoes, a team of has-beens, even brought a fat talentless celeb for trainer.

I could write a dissertation on this experience:"The Tragic Interplay of Delusion, Insecurity, and Incompetence: the Nog Brothers' Story".

Stay tuned for the sequel, "Help, an Asian Judako is Beating My Ass: The Anderson Silva Story

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...national-news/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA this guy cracks me up. He is gonna et shot one of these days, I swear hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Left2theliver View Post
      AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA this guy cracks me up. He is gonna et shot one of these days, I swear hahahahaha
      As much as I want to see him get his ass handed to him, I have to admit Sonnen really does make me laugh.

Comment

UFC's middleweight division has the 3 biggest douchebags in the sport in it....

1. Sonnen
        2. Bisping
        3. Mayhem

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          UFC's middleweight division has the 3 biggest douchebags in the sport in it....

1. Sonnen
          2. Bisping
          3. Mayhem
          I agree with the first two.

I don't think Mayhem is that bad. He just reminds me of the obnoxious, class clown in high school who always got into fights because he intentionally annoyed the shit out of everyone.

Comment

Sounds like a little girl ranting about some school shit. Must be the PEDS.

Comment

Sonnen is fuggin hilarious. Epic troll is epic.

Comment

I got a laugh out of it, and I'm Brazilian.
                No need to take everything so seriously.

Comment

......well you know what can be said for Sonnen? He's got balls.....Bisping and Mayham have balls too....I'm a little taken aback by Kaps' comment...I'd assume you'd like these guys. When you get down to it the Diaz brothers are cut from the same punk cloth...I'm not a big fan of punks, but at least they've got the balls to say and do as they please. regardless, Sonnen's a cool guy and **** Brazil...i'm ****ing American and indeed would rather have a champ from the states. I love Anderson...he's ****ing great. Amazing and p4p king, but **** that *****.

"Don't be scared homie."......****ing 1999 limp bizkit punk.

Comment

The only reason Chael is on rant mode is due to the insulting comments directed towards Yushin about his decision to train with Sonnen made by Silva.

Okami isnt one for trash talk but luckily for him Chael can talk enough trash for the both of them lol.

And in typical Sonnen fashion he always takes it a step further.

Lmao @ the Segal comments.

Comment

Working...
                    X