Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Andrade Hasn't Fought Anybody, He's Very Boring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all those calling Canelo a duck remember only one of them answered the call when Lara came calling.

Comment

• I agree 100% with Canelo. I am an Andrade guy and I even attended a few of his fights but his style at times can bore you to tears. Boxing is part of the entertainment business and if it aint exciting it aint shyte. You need thrills to go with the skills!

Comment

• Quacknelo prefers to fight the weakest champions. Kova is so frail that he look tired at his own walk around weight.

Comment

• The whole point of Sports is to see who’s the best

Anyone co-signing Canelo swerving Andrade because he’s so called boring is a f.ucking lame

Can you imagine in the NBA finals if the Heat refused to play the spurs in the final because they were boring

Boxing fans always cry about wanting the best to fight the best unless it involves a fight where Their guy might lose then its non stop excuses why it shouldn’t happen

No wonder the people sport never feel the need to consistently make the best vs the best because most boxing fans don’t actually give a sh.it about whos the best as long as their guy keeps winning

Comment

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
            Yeah, we agree there. Ali fought 2 - 4 times a year on TV in the 60's and 70's. We have ten times the outlets and networks, twenty times more money, and these guys need 4 months minimum between fights (that usually last 3 - 6 rounds ... NO 15 rounders like back in the day).
            Then these guys want 10 mill and up to fight ... it's ridiculous. The bubble will burst soon enough.

If the money doesn't dry up, a few of these fighters gonna run into young, underpaid, under-valued, hungry stars of the future .... who will whoop ya a$$ for a dime (see AJ/Ruiz).

Of course, they may duck them, if the fight is "boring".
            Oh I want to see things change, man. For sure. I'm no diva fan. Canelo acts that way sometimes as did Floyd and so many others. I like guys like Duran and James Toney who would fight anybody anytime and honsetly didn't give a ****. That's a real fighter. Ali too for sure. I've never been a big fan of Ali but that dude fought everybody which is highly admirable. It's a pussified era for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by CLUE View Post
              The "Boring" label sure always seems to come out when the possibility of being outboxed is presented. Canelo is just telling on himself.
              Okay idiot why would nelo fight Andrade who has fought no one, can’t attract flies to $h!t, how about Andrade fight Jacob and the rest of the clowns he is ducking. How about Andrade build his name up before he calls out the top dog. How about Andrade stop looking for a a free meal ticket and put in some dam work in.

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                The whole point of Sports is to see who’s the best

Anyone co-signing Canelo swerving Andrade because he’s so called boring is a f.ucking lame

Can you imagine in the NBA finals if the Heat refused to play the spurs in the final because they were boring

Boxing fans always cry about wanting the best to fight the best unless it involves a fight where Their guy might lose then its non stop excuses why it shouldn’t happen

No wonder the people sport never feel the need to consistently make the best vs the best because most boxing fans don’t actually give a sh.it about whos the best as long as their guy keeps winning
                i think ggg andrade the more interesting fight anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Yes punk! That's actually how it works! When you have a huge fan base like Canelo does then you go to the front of the line and you get the fights you want.
                  That's how the business side of Boxing works. It always has!
                  You stupid dumb motherfuccer!
                  Dude, just stop. No one takes you seriously with your name calling.

Comment

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
                    Yeah he did. But he ain't pushing hard for Charo either. Andrade needs to go Shannon Briggs on all of them ... showing up talking schism (sh**) at their workouts and press conferences, LoL!

AND he should be clownin' Matchroom/DAZN for paying him to rot on the sidelines ... for big money (how much was it? Does anyone know?).
                    No ones going to want to willingly fight him unless backed into a corner. The best thing he can do is give up his title and become the #1 for all the others. He’s not going to get the big fights with the WBO belt anyway it seems. I’d let my matchroom contract run out and then go for a fight for the IBF title if golovkin doesn’t want to get stripped and then unify with charlo, who I think Andrade beats. But that would be a big fight in Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                      Dude, just stop. No one takes you seriously with your name calling.
                      I'm just keeping it real!
                      Not my fault if you're a sensitive little girl....

Comment

Working...
                      X