Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$74.99 for one boxing event or $99.99 for a whole year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hmc87 View Post
    Dominated.

Another black panther supremacist dominated.
    Get back to 4chan and go plan you're next school shooting you autistic trump supporter

Comment

Originally posted by manlikefemi00 View Post
      I used to live in the UK. How much does a Sky Sports Subscription cost per month ?
      Then add the Ł20 PPV Cost

Taking into account the average American wages are higher than the average British salary and taking into account currency fluctuations...it's basically the same price.

And the reason why there's more PPV's is because of DAZN and your boyfriend Hearn Have inflated the US Market.

Their was no US PPV's done by PBC between 2016-2018 apart from Mayweather v McGregor (which was a one off unexpected mega event)

Wilder v Fury only happened because Joshua low balled Wilder for a UK Fight. You people are British propaganda experts. Are you a foreign Trump supporter by any chance ?
      LOL you started OK but then you couldn't hide your seething hatred calling Hearn my boyfriend, Joshua a lowballer and propaganda, you showed your true colours by the end of your post.

Sorry pal I can't take you serious. Your an anti UK anti Hearn anti DAZN goon as you have just proven.

You don't have to have sky sports to get a Sky sports PPV by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        LOL you started OK but then you couldn't hide your seething hatred calling Hearn my boyfriend, Joshua a lowballer and propaganda, you showed your true colours by the end of your post.

Sorry pal I can't take you serious. Your an anti UK anti Hearn anti DAZN goon as you have just proven.

You don't have to have sky sports to get a Sky sports PPV by the way.
        The vast majority of people who buy Sky Box Office fights are already Sky Sports subscribers. That's common sense bro.

How much does it cost for you to get Matchroom's garbage Saturday fight night cards and international fights at 5am in the morning ? Sky Sports is not free like itv one. It costs Ł50 a month and then add the six PPV's Hearn does on UK PPV every year.
        Do that math, what's Ł50 multiplied by twelve months and then add Ł120 to that.
        That's how much you idiots pay for you're beloved "British boxing"

You people talk so much BULL it's so funny. America is a predatory, extreme capitalist country to the core. To act like the UK is better like I see you and you're fellow fanboys gloat about is hilarious.

i'm not anti DAZN. If they get a piece of NBA/NFL/College Football they will instantly become a household name. However Boxing is a small niche sport in America and belongs on a mainstream network like FOX or ESPN. Or it will die beyond fixable. DAZN and Hearn need to get out before they cause more damage than they already have done

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I'd rather pay $74.99 for a good fight than pay $99 for Golovkin vs Steve Rolls.
          How about $99 for

Gennady Golovkin vs. Sergiy Derevyanchenko
          Regis Prograis vs. Josh Taylor
          Dereck Chisora vs. Joseph Parker
          Saul Alvarez vs. Sergey Kovalev
          Katie Taylor vs. Christina Linardatou
          Nonito Donaire vs. Naoya Inoue
          Andy Ruiz Jr vs. Anthony Joshua

Just in the next 3 months?

Comment

The vast majority of people who buy Sky Box Office fights are already Sky Sports subscribers. That's common sense bro.

How much does it cost for you to get Matchroom's garbage Saturday fight night cards and international fights at 5am in the morning ? Sky Sports is not free like itv one. It costs Ł50 a month and then add the six PPV's Hearn does on UK PPV every year.
            Do that math, what's Ł50 multiplied by twelve months and then add Ł120 to that.
            That's how much you idiots pay for you're beloved "British boxing"

You people talk so much BULL it's so funny. America is a predatory, extreme capitalist country to the core. To act like the UK is better like I see you and you're fellow fanboys gloat about is hilarious.

i'm not anti DAZN. If they get a piece of NBA/NFL/College Football they will instantly become a household name. However Boxing is a small niche sport in America and belongs on a mainstream network like FOX or ESPN. Or it will die beyond fixable. DAZN and Hearn need to get out before they cause more damage than they already have done
            What the hell you going on about. Im talking about PPV's. 20 Quid over here, 100 bucks over there. Thats one hell of a mark up. Its a rip off. Spence Porter is a good fight, Benavidez Dirrell should be fun while it lasts. But that card is not worth its price. Also DAZN is less than 10 a month, If Americans are paid more than Brits then it sounds an even better deal than it did before your post.

Comment

Get back to 4chan and go plan you're next school shooting you autistic trump supporter
              Lolwot

Shoulder Roll is a known pro black clown racist. As is One hour run and many other cucks in here. They're as bad as the EE white supremacist junkies

I vote blue every time bc I'm not a cuck lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Murcielago View Post
                How about $99 for

Gennady Golovkin vs. Sergiy Derevyanchenko
                Regis Prograis vs. Josh Taylor
                Dereck Chisora vs. Joseph Parker
                Saul Alvarez vs. Sergey Kovalev
                Katie Taylor vs. Christina Linardatou
                Nonito Donaire vs. Naoya Inoue
                Andy Ruiz Jr vs. Anthony Joshua

Just in the next 3 months?
                Not enough of them are black for Shoulder Roll to give a damn.

Sorry :-/

Comment

Another UK Chav obsessed with Americans. These people are weirdos to a extent I have never seen before.

Why are you obsessed with what and how Americans watch and American Networks when they are not available in you're country

Is it because DAZN is a British company and you want them to do well in the US so you can feel patriotic with you're tea and crumpets
                  boliodogs

I’ll let Bolio answer your questions. He’s answered them before. Ask Bolio if I shill “UK things”

Comment

Wilder v Fury only happened because Joshua low balled Wilder for a UK Fight. You people are British propaganda experts. Are you a foreign Trump supporter by any chance ?
                    Lowballed? Wilder made $2 mil in the Ortiz fight.
                    Hearn offered him $12.5 mil, then $15 mil. That's 7x more.
                    He turned it down, and the 3 titles didn't even matter to the clown.
                    And how much did he make in the Fury fight? $7 mil.
                    And you disgusting clowns keep crying lowball?
                    You can't even do simple math.
                    Last edited by rickJen; 09-28-2019, 07:28 PM.

Comment

No one asked for those fights!

Comment

Working...
                      X