No announcement yet.

The NFL settles collusion case with Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    dude you have no idea what you are talking about and need to stop because it's making you look foolish.

there was no attempt by kaepernick and lawyers to get him another NFL contract. they wanted money in damages because they felt they had enough evidence to prove that the NFL and its colluded to keep kaepernick out of the league. that lawsuit was settled out of court, IE they paid kaepernick money to make the lawsuit go away, and part of the agreement was for him to keep quiet about the terms of the agreement and how much was paid. you don't do that idly, the NFL would be much better off fighting this and proving themselves. after the fact you can get every cent of cost back. they tried to ahve hte lawsuit thrown out, but it was not! so they settled.
    Yea, most people don’t understand Union arbitrations. Settling always happens.

You CAN get all of your back pay back but it’s highly, highly unlikely. One thing I tried to communicate earlier is that unions and who they represent are always talking with each other. They have each others best interest in mind. It’ll get to the point where the union will be offered a figure that they think is more than fair. If the subject doesn’t agree and wants more $$, the union can and will threaten to not represent you anymore in order for you to take the deal.

You end up having to accept the offer THEY think is fair because moving forward without the union lawyer will completely ruin your case.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

you think they colluded to keep him from playing in the league too?
      Anyone who thinks this is out of touch with reality. The entire thing is a political joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Anyone who thinks this is out of touch with reality. The entire thing is a political joke.
        anyone that thinks that the owners colluded to not let him play imo is a complete idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

you think they colluded to keep him from playing in the league too?

I know you be saying some dumb shit sometimes lately but damn you should be smarter than this.

you can hardly form a sentence and have zero business talking about contract law.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            I was at a bar with my laptop open replying to your dumb ass and that shortys big ass comes up on my screen. Waitress comes by later and told me she saw what I was looking at followed by (Insert heavy interested comments and questions by young thick waitress here). The ring doesn’t even keep them away. My bad man, I know you wish you were me.
            The hallucinations have kicked in

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              you can hardly form a sentence and have zero business talking about contract law.
              what are we in grammar school here?

again....

if you think that the owners colluded to not let him play you are a moron just like kap plain and simple

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                I feel you. He has digged up his own grave at this point. Idc if he plays or not.

He did his protest, he got paid now he wants back in the NFL. Life doesn't work like that, however if he some how makes it back in to the league it would be something crazy. Hollywood would make a movie.
                He should dedicate his time for his cause. Be a real star where it matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  His last QB Rating was 90.7
                  That would rank 24th this past season

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    That would rank 24th this past season
                    He would of had a better rating this past season cuz the QB's suck even more this last season

Comment

• if the NFL was gonna look bad in court then why settle?? Kaepernick should've stuck to his so called "principles" and expose the entire league. undress them for the world to see. but they threw money at him and bought his silence. fake ass activism.

Comment

Working...
                      X