Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Pac is more dominant and has more ability floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
    Pacquiao is a dirty fighter. Floyd is the cleanest fighter in history. Floyd Mayweather is trying to clean up the sport of boxing. Floyd would KO Pacquiao in less then 4 rounds anyone that truly understands how great "Money" is knows this already. Don't you understand how great Floyd is? He told everyone how great he is. He said he's the greatest fighter ever. I've seen some fighters that I thought were great until floyd told me they were just good and he was the best. The things those fighters did were pretty unbelievable. So since Floyd is the greatest of all time then he can pretty much do anything he wants whenever he wants to whoever he wants to do it to. He told us he's the greatest and you guys still don't believe him. come on guys he told you all. Think of how good some of the fighters that we thought were great were and the things they accomplished. since Floyd is the greatest he can top all of they're accomplishments. He can Ko anyone with any punch at any moment. He could go 12 rounds without a punch ever landing once if he wanted to.

Comment

Pacquiao is a dirty fighter. Floyd is the cleanest fighter in history. Floyd Mayweather is trying to clean up the sport of boxing. Floyd would KO Pacquiao in less then 4 rounds anyone that truly understands how great "Money" is knows this already. Don't you understand how great Floyd is? He told everyone how great he is. He said he's the greatest fighter ever. I've seen some fighters that I thought were great until floyd told me they were just good and he was the best. The things those fighters did were pretty unbelievable. So since Floyd is the greatest of all time then he can pretty much do anything he wants whenever he wants to whoever he wants to do it to. He told us he's the greatest and you guys still don't believe him. come on guys he told you all. Think of how good some of the fighters that we thought were great were and the things they accomplished. since Floyd is the greatest he can top all of they're accomplishments. He can Ko anyone with any punch at any moment. He could go 12 rounds without a punch ever landing once if he wanted to.
      Wow. I know you're a tool and like to troll. But give it a rest okay. No one here is saying Pac is a dirty fighter.

Lol@*******s. Seriously some of you need to get some therapy.

Comment

would be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
          would be a good fight.
          It will be, but this thread is a disgrace.

Comment

LOL, green bro. hahahaha

Comment

Working...
            X