Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd says Pacquiao has to avenge his losses first but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd says Pacquiao has to avenge his losses first but...

But he didn't make Zab avenge his loss vs Baldomir or he didn't make ODLH go avenge his losses or he didn't make Ortiz go beat Maidana or make Mosley go avenge his loss against Cotto or he didn't make Cotto avenge his loss against Pacquiao.

Not being a hater or I am not a huge Pacquiao fan but honestly how many reasons has he come up with with why the Pacquaio fight can't happen?

Floyd never had intentions of fighting Pac man. Just drop it, it's time to move on.

Comment

Because he lost two in a row! One brutally! Yes Bradley was a robbery but i feel so was JMM 3 so it is what it is.

Comment

All valid points, but be prepared for a million and one excuses from Flowmos.

I'm out this *****, don't have time for the fan boys.

Edit: Fetta NEVER disappoints.

Comment

Yeah but at the same time he'll get heavily criticized for fighting Pacquiao coming off of 2 (3) straight loses.

Comment

1. Judah - Floyd wasn't a $40 million dollar fighter yet.

2. ODLH - Why would he pass up on the biggest payday of his entire career?

3. Ortiz/Mosley/Cotto - Were all on winning streaks before they fought him

4. Who gives a **** about Mayweather vs. Pacquiao in 2013?

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
              All valid points, but be prepared for a million and one excuses from Flowmos.

I'm out this *****, don't have time for the fan boys.

Edit: Fetta NEVER disappoints.
              No i do not! I just enjoy letting yall dream.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                1. Judah - Floyd wasn't a $40 million dollar fighter yet.

2. ODLH - Why would he pass up on the biggest payday of his entire career?

3. Ortiz/Mosley/Cotto - Were all on winning streaks before they fought him

4. Who gives a **** about Mayweather vs. Pacquiao in 2013?
                pac fans still trying grasp what happened

Comment

Originally posted by Thornton Melon View Post
                  But he didn't make Zab avenge his loss vs Baldomir or he didn't make ODLH go avenge his losses or he didn't make Ortiz go beat Maidana or make Mosley go avenge his loss against Cotto or he didn't make Cotto avenge his loss against Pacquiao.

Not being a hater or I am not a huge Pacquiao fan but honestly how many reasons has he come up with with why the Pacquaio fight can't happen?
                  Come on dude he's taking jabs at manny. And all the guys you mentioned won going into a matchup with floyd. Manny has lost 2 in a row ( I thought he beat tim). Whenever a fighter gets ktfo he doesn't get a more lucrative fight the next fight. He rebuilds himself. Manny is no different.

Soon as he ko's jmm the mainstream will be clamoring for the fight again.

Comment

Damn Floyd is trying to promote his name still by a fighter with two back to back losses. Thats sad!

Comment

Working...
                    X