Article on the Waton twins' purpose in all of Haymon fighter's corners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article on the Waton twins' purpose in all of Haymon fighter's corners

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing-...230003499.html

So they basically male boxing cheerleaders?

Comment

Once watsons n haymon are gone these two will replace them i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        So they basically male boxing cheerleaders?
        pretty much.. professional erand boys

Comment

Hate is a strong word...but I hate them. I hate them,I hate them, I hate them. Well you know what, one of them seems a'ight (I think he may be the older twin? IDK). One of them kind of hangs in the background more. The one that drives me effing nuts is the one who is all in the boxer's ear trying to hype them when they're doing the ring walk and introductions. But the respective boxer almost always ignores his lame ass so at least that part is cool I guess.

Comment

Great article. They have a truly awesome job. Its good to see what they are actually responsible for, and gives me a greater appreciation for them and what they do, when I see them in the ring.

Comment

...Bump...

Comment

Never realized that one of the brothers was actually a MLB baseball player.

Comment

You never see Haymon on camera so these guys gotta do it for him.

Comment

the article mentioned that they will be in angulos corner, how long has angulo been with al haymon. It was a good read though. Their basically like personal assistants and hypemen. I guess depending on who theyre working at the time determines how hard theyll be working.
                    Last edited by Joey_Torreo; 12-11-2012, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X