No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Have Four Opponents, Pacquiao and Judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pullcounter View Post
    jmm wont be aggressive... He talks a good game but the gameplan will be to run... In anycase pac's the one that needs a ko to win or else they will rob him
    this right here^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Is JMM still whining? Geez, get this guy a sombrero to cover up his vagina.

JMM - Drink more urine... maybe that'll give you the extra edge that you need

Comment

face the mirror marquez...and you'll see your greatest opponent: YOU!!! IT IS YOU WHO MADE YOURSELF LOSE THE FIGHT!!!
        here's why:

1) pacman is the champion...yet he was the one who initiates the action.
        2) you are mere challenger...yet you did not do anything to grab the crown.
        3) all you did was counter punch and thwart pacman's attack (and step on his toes.)

there are many other flaws on your side...but the 3 mentioned above is enough circumstances that made you lose. here's how:

challengers must attack because they have NO crown to defend...THEY ARE THERE TO CAPTURE A CROWN. i repeat..."TO CAPTURE A CROWN" and you miserably failed to play the role. therefore you lose and failed to capture pacman's crown. BTW...the compubox stats shows you lost.

Comment

Originally posted by zdrx View Post
          face the mirror marquez...and you'll see your greatest opponent: YOU!!! IT IS YOU WHO MADE YOURSELF LOSE THE FIGHT!!!
          here's why:

3) all you did was counter punch and thwart pacman's attack (and step on his toes.)

there are many other flaws on your side...but the 3 mentioned above is enough circumstances that made you lose. here's how:

challengers must attack because they have NO crown to defend...THEY ARE THERE TO CAPTURE A CROWN. i repeat..."TO CAPTURE A CROWN" and you miserably failed to play the role. therefore you lose and failed to capture pacman's crown. BTW...the compubox stats shows you lost.
          all he did was counter punch and thwart pacmans attack? Sounds like a winning formula to me but he was robbed. your whole post is flawed but go on thinking compubox is a legit scoring system.

Comment

pac gonnA win by ko4 this time #mexicutioned

Comment

Originally posted by zdrx View Post
              here's why:

Wtf is this capture the crown logic? Can you show me where in the rule book it states this?

This is just some BS that people say to justify the disgraceful robbery. You win a fight by winning more rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                Wtf is this capture the crown logic? Can you show me where in the rule book it states this?

This is just some BS that people say to justify the disgraceful robbery. You win a fight by winning more rounds.
                This.

I don't understand why people play that card. So if ANY title fight is even at the end, there should be no draw & the champ should automatically retain it simply because he's the champ?

Comment

didn't freddie roach say the same thing about MP gonna lose because of blah blah blah........and he needs a KO

Comment

Cry & Play The Victim Card All U Want; SHOCKER, JMM Gets KO's Time! Then What?!!?

So JMM wrote his own article. You're delusional. You're going to scream for a 5th fight, and try something else, after you get stopped this time around. Like Berto crying the judges wouldn't let him fight against Guerrero. How many times was Marquez knocked down in the first two fights? Why did he get hit? Why couldn't JMM stay on his feet? And he whines about getting no decisions? The third fight was close, but Marquez didn't knock down Pacquiao like he had done to him in two previous fights. He didn't hurt Manny. So he didn't dominate, but he did exchange with Pacquiao for 12 rounds. You have to knock the champ down, or hurt him throughout the fight, for the title to change hands. That didn't happen. Now you can see why it was so fraudulent for how Vegas took Pacs title and handed it to Bradley who broke his own ankle trying to get away from Manny. Marquez fought a great fight the third time around, but he did nothing special that clearly said he dominated the fight.

Comment

Approved bro!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X