Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fact that Manny says he's gonna go back to his aggressive style when he was 25-26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warrr Marquez, I would be very surprised if a ko happens.
    It's going to be the same close fight but this time Marquez will get the nod.

Comment

with being robbed in last fight at a decision. And given sheit for his last performance with JMM and controversy....trust me, Manny is gonna send a message this fight.

Comment

Could just be him hyping up the fight. Pac has a lot of wear and tear since he was at the low weights. Against Bradley he was passive and the judges took the win from him because of it. I dont think its a switch that he can just turn on and off and the drop of a dime.

But if he does try that hes setting himself up to be countered even worst then before.

Comment

I'm not just into this fight man. It's recycled.

Comment

talk of going back to the "old pacquiao" is the rhetoric of a shot / aging fighter to me.

Comment

I expect to see the same Manny we've seen in the last couple years. You can't necessarily turn back father time and fight like you did 5-6 years ago. Can he make adjustments? Of course, but even Roach (unless he's baiting Marquez) doesn't seem to know how to prepare for Marquez.

Comment

i'm skeptical that pac will come out fighting like he used to..he lost that fire and i think the wear in tear of 60 pro fights is starting to show. i guess we'll see come fight night, but i wouldn't get my hopes up.

Comment

I just don't buy in to this ****.Manny is not looking good these days because his opponents are no longer trying to trade with him
                  Trying to fight Pacquiao is a stupid move unless you can match his speed(few can) but he can be outboxed all day
                  As for his footwork,its fast but not great.When he attacks he leaves his legs behind his torso and it's why when countered the punches look worse.He has improved but not that much

Comment

Working...
                  X