No announcement yet.

Ding Dong the Witch is dead.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ding Dong the Witch is dead.

...No ring number seven for the Steelers this year. **** them!!! Now if only the Pats get left out in the cold it will be a truly great year. Hell, both of those teams biting the dust will make my Cowboys flopping in December bearable. If the Eagles and the Giants fold up shop I won't have a team left to hate. I can just sit back and relax and enjoy the playoffs. I mean, what's to hate about the Colts, Saints, Chargers, Cardinals, or Vikings?

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
    ...No ring number seven for the Steelers this year. **** them!!! Now if only the Pats get left out in the cold it will be a truly great year. Hell, both of those teams biting the dust will make my Cowboys flopping in December bearable. If the Eagles and the Giants fold up shop I won't have a team left to hate. I can just sit back and relax and enjoy the playoffs. I mean, what's to hate about the Colts, Saints, Chargers, Cardinals, or Vikings?

Peyton Manning, Reggie Bush, Merriman ***gity ass, Kurt warner and brett favre old asses need to sit down somewhere cuz stone cold said so. Pats gettin into the playoff most def

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
      Peyton Manning, Reggie Bush, Merriman ***gity ass, Kurt warner and brett favre old asses need to sit down somewhere cuz stone cold said so. Pats gettin into the playoff most def

....Well, they have the inside track in a **** weak division so they should get in. Still, they will get bounced early. Their defense can't stop anyone and Brady isn't the same since the knee injury. Add that to Belicheat struggling with his play calling and you have a recipe for disaster.

Comment

Randy Moss needs to come to Dallas.. Or go back to the Vikings. Brady can't hit him up like Romo or Farve could.

Comment

Pats will still make the playoffs and if they're on a streak and start closing out games in the 4th, the AFC is in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS™ View Post
            Randy Moss needs to come to Dallas.. Or go back to the Vikings. Brady can't hit him up like Romo or Farve could.
            Vikings already have Sidney Rice, a young Randy Moss. I don't think Brady will ever be the same again

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
              Do you think the Cowboys will fall away? I wan't to see them play the Vikings in Minnesota in the divisional game

Comment

Brady gets blitzed in nearly every single play by every Defense going in the NFL.

Pats will win the East, and i trust Brady in the play offs. I couldn't say the same for other QB's heading for the play-offs. I'm not naming any names but you know who they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
                  Vikings already have Sidney Rice, a young Randy Moss. I don't think Brady will ever be the same again
                  LOL Rice is nice but he's no young Randy Moss.. I remember the days of Randy Moss / Chris Carter, if they were around with Farve it would have been Superbowl after Superbowl.. Having Randy Moss on any team's roster is beneficial, the guy is still amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
                    Do you think the Cowboys will fall away? I wan't to see them play the Vikings in Minnesota in the divisional game

...I really expect them to step up this week. I think they are tired of hearing the December talk and they seem to be really rallying around Wade. If they don't come out possessed in this next game I will be shocked. JJ is taking mild shots at Wade and Wade is holding his ground and firing back.

Comment

Working...
                    X