Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Laughs at USADA: They Will Not Stop Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should've hired Memo

Comment

From what I hear, this piece of **** has been a walking PED pincushion for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
        I mean come on everybody remembers what he looked like did he look like somebody who was using clenbuterol
        He looked pretty flabby. I could see him having used clenbuterol to try to make the weight.

Comment

Yeah who says he didnt use the **** with the cover of "oh its from the tainted mexican meat." if he got caught. I dont know any of these fighters so why should i give them the benefit of the doubt. Marion Jones, Lance Armstrong, and plenty of others have shown athletes can be desperate to win at all costs.

Comment

If he had made weight for the first Garcia fight, his excuse might have some credibility but guy was like 2 pounds over.

Comment

i thought the issue was already settled before and that morales just ate some contaminated meat. how come it took ages for USADA to issue a verdict? USADA are a bunch of leeches

Comment

Terrible can't be touched, fuck the USADA
                he's shot anyway, no need for a farewell fight
                just retire and let go of this crap
                Terrible's legacy isn't damaged, no need making a big deal of this
                nobody will care as long as Terrible just drops it and goes out

Comment

A wise poster once said...

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                  Damn, when ISN'T Erik Morales vowing war against someone or something? God bless that man.

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
                    USADA didn't 'let' anyone do anything. They were hired to do testing. NYSAC made the ultimate call to sanction the fight, GBP made the call to proceed. Blame those 2 parties for allowing the fight to happen. Hell, blame Garcia too since his camp was on teleconference with all parties involved and didn't walk away. People pointing fingers in the wrong direction.
                    Don't worry about it, anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows this. Just remember the criticism isn't a bad thing, it might prompt USADA to tighten up their contracts with GBP so this sort of nonsense can't go on in future. Golden Boy will either have to do this properly or abandon the pretense entirely.

Comment

THEY WILL NOT STOP ME!!! not even MARQUEZ!

Comment

Working...
                      X