No announcement yet.

Hilarious interviews with people waiting outside houston mall for Jordans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    That does not explain the self-loathing part?
    Well, if your great-grandparents, through luck (or lack thereof), were transported to the South instead of Jamaica "those people" would be YOU. Now, tell me again that what I am saying isn't clear?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      Well, if your great-grandparents, through luck (or lack thereof), were transported to the South instead of Jamaica "those people" would be YOU. Now, tell me again that what I am saying isn't clear?
      Some Jamaicans are like that, they just do not have the money to be that way. Where you out there? Do you own a pair?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Some Jamaicans are like that, they just do not have the money to be that way. Where you out there? Do you own a pair?
        um, no. i wasn't out there.

and i am also jamaican. but i know better than to sit there atop of some imaginary perch passing judgement on other people just because of slight differences in culture and 'class'. get over yourself bro. you think that because you might be a little better off than they are that you are better?

because you're an athiest you're more enlightened?

come on.

on top of that you're sitting there commiserating with a known forum racist and imbecile talking trash about people who look just like you? you were not raised that way, I am certain of that!

Comment

lol @ the getting money boys got shoes hahhahhhahhahhhah
          Last edited by sugersean15; 12-26-2011, 06:03 PM.

Comment

um, no. i wasn't out there.

and i am also jamaican. but i know better than to sit there atop of some imaginary perch passing judgement on other people just because of slight differences in culture and 'class'. get over yourself bro. you think that because you might be a little better off than they are that you are better?

because you're an athiest you're more enlightened?

come on.

on top of that you're sitting there commiserating with a known forum racist and imbecile talking trash about people who look just like you? you were not raised that way, I am certain of that!

Oh shut it Horton.

It has absolutely nothing to do with race and everything to do with people who receive government assistance and spend it on name brand clothing, bags and shoes opposed to suitable housing and food for their children. The fact that someone who is black finds that fact to be ridiculous doesn't make them self-loathing, but a sensible human being. Let me guess, I'm racist because I also think that **** is ridiculous?

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
              Oh shut it Horton.

It has absolutely nothing to do with race and everything to do with people who receive government assistance and spend it on name brand clothing, bags and shoes opposed to suitable housing and food for their children. The fact that someone who is black finds that fact to be ridiculous doesn't make them self-loathing, but a sensible human being. Let me guess, I'm racist because I also think that **** is ridiculous?
              how do you know the financial status of any of those people, dumbass? it was a bunch of people, who happened to be black, standing in line for Jordans. Nice assumption. Go to footlocker and see who is standing in line for the shoes here in canada. mainly whites and asians. would you also assume they are on welfare or crack dealers?

jeez.

motherfukers are so quick to judge but not bright enough to think outside of the box. you want to fight, chickenass? let's fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                It's funny how they try to ignore the fact that all of them are black.

The white news anchors are laughing at the kids. Stupid, just stupid. It isn't just a black thing though. I remember seeing a video when the cabbage patch dolls first came out and white mothers were trampling each other to get one. Going nuts over stupid materialistic crap is, well stupid.
                Last edited by Check; 12-26-2011, 06:03 PM.

Comment

how do you know the financial status of any of those people, dumbass? it was a bunch of people, who happened to be black, standing in line for Jordans. Nice assumption. Go to footlocker and see who is standing in line for the shoes here in canada. mainly whites and asians. would you also assume they are on welfare or crack dealers?

jeez.

motherfukers are so quick to judge but not bright enough to think outside of the box. you want to fight, chickenass? let's fight.
                  You can't say for certain if they were poor or on welfare but the way they were talking(broken english), the way they carried themselves, and what they wore, you can probably make a good assumption. I mean, they could of been rappers but I have some doubts.

Comment

a bunch of blacks standing in line for highly coveted (by white and asians too) so they must be crack dealers or on welfare. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                      You can't say for certain if they were poor or on welfare but the way they were talking(broken english), the way they carried themselves, and what they wore, you can probably make a good assumption. I mean, they could of been rappers but I have some doubts.
                      you being from Detroit ought to better than that. just because somebody dresses a certain way doesn't mean they sell drugs. i can't believe that i am having this conversation in 2012.

Comment

Working...
                      X