Pacquaio should be stripped of his Fighter Of The Decade crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquaio should be stripped of his Fighter Of The Decade crown

Because of his blatant ducking and cherry picking

Agreed. He has Bub Arom to blame and Roach too for being an incompetent coach that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
      Because of his blatant ducking and cherry picking
      Clown of The Decade

Comment

maybe if he lost?

NOT!!!!!

Comment

i agree. they should give it to mayweather for his blatant ducking, cherry picking, and fake retirements.

Comment

idk how he fooled them to get it in the first place. last legit fight he had was jmm 2. everything since then has been a joke. this fight was a joke shoulda been at 140 but pac got exposed regardless. i feel so damn good.

Comment

I do agree!, there are a few more legit champions.

Comment

That can't be done. It was a mistake that the media made. I said it a long time ago, that the people will see one day that Pacquiao's run in 2000-2009 was not all that and that he's actually a fraud with great matchmaking and great timing on who to fight and when.

I don't even care if Bernard Hopkins would have won it. Dude has been an underdog in so many big fights and won them all. I wouldn't mind that my favorite fighter didn't win it, if it wasn't a media-created hyped up fraud like Manny Pacquiao who won it. Honestly it was between Hopkins and Mayweather IMO. I would have been much more comfortable of Bernard winning it over Mayweather.

Comment

Thread sucks and TS is a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    That can't be done. It was a mistake that the media made. I said it a long time ago, that the people will see one day that Pacquiao's run in 2000-2009 was not all that and that he's actually a fraud with great matchmaking and great timing on who to fight and when.

I don't even care if Bernard Hopkins would have won it. Dude has been an underdog in so many big fights and won them all. I wouldn't mind that my favorite fighter didn't win it, if it wasn't a media-created hyped up fraud like Manny Pacquiao who won it. Honestly it was between Hopkins and Mayweather IMO. I would have been much more comfortable of Bernard winning it over Mayweather.
                    That I can agree with.

Comment

Working...
                    X