Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay This Is Slightly Frightening (Poor Adamek)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6'7 240 and with hands that fast. Wow.

also lol @ him listening to busta rhymes. Didn't know he was a hip hop fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      Whats scary is that we havent seen a Vitali thats giving it 100%. None of his opponents have required him to throw these types of combo's. If Adamek manages to bring the fight to Vitali or hurt him we might see some beast come out of Vitali and unleash the rage
      this is stamina work out on a bag. not a combos..we wont ever see him throwing these amount of punches Medved

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
        this is stamina work out on a bag. not a combos..we wont ever see him throwing these amount of punches Medved
        Maybe if he has a hurt opponent on the ropes he will, but I agree, these are just speed drills to keep his hands fast and fluid.

Comment

It is good training but not going to happen in the fight. Not only will Adamek not be stationary like a punching bag, look at how much it takes out of Vitali. He paces himself very, very well in fights and won't be tiring himself out needlessly.

Comment

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
            Go to 1:29 and 2:57 and watch Vitali open up with flurries. I would not want to be standing in front of that.

It's even worst than i thought, the man can't even hit a stationary bag and look impressive !

The HW division is so weak now, go watch some prime Tyson for speed + power or Foreman for twice that power, Foreman would punch a hole in any bag...

Comment

Vitali will handle Adamek.

Comment

That was cool, frightening for someone who has no professional experience but Adamek is a accomplished fighter over 3 divisions and will not be foolish enough to stand directly in front of Vit not only that but it's not like he's going to rattle of 7-8 punch outbursts during the fight but point taken he looks to be training diligently

Comment

I guess David haye really did pick the right brother. If I had to chose which one to fight (pray it never happens unless I'm receiving millions) I would defo avoid vitali!

Comment

Vitali still has great handspeed for someone his age. It's remarkable.

Comment

if only he fought like that poeple here would actually enjoy him

Comment

Working...
                      X