No announcement yet.

Randy WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonzaga got picked up and slammed and beat down ala Liddell.

A bloody bloody good fight. Captain America wins.

Comment

****ing awesome performance by randy!

Comment

Who is Randy going to fight next?

Comment

He will probably be out for a while as the other guys battle for position.

CroCop and Kongo are battling next. I think Arlovski should face the winner and the loser takes on the winner of Sylvia vs Vera. I wouldn't be surprised if Sylvia knocked Vera's ass out! Big Nog and Herring are not looking good. Mir should probably be matched with one of them. And Sanchez should ask for Werdum.

Couture might be out until mid 2008. However, I don't see him being able to take on any of these guys except CroCop. I bet he retires after fighting CroCop or he goes down to LHW once again. Had Gonzilla not have broken his nose, it would have been a bad night for Couture. The guys in the HW division are too big for Couture.

Comment

I keep doubting Couture and he keeps winning, i won't doubt him anymore

Comment

Originally posted by chosen0309 View Post
              I keep doubting Couture and he keeps winning, i won't doubt him anymore
              I feel the same way!

Comment

Originally posted by Palma View Post
                Who is Randy going to fight next?
                I want Couture-Fedor signed now.

Comment

Randy is the man now, are you serious that if gnz had not got his nose broke he would have been. in it? you have to be able to get off the fence first goo props as to randys prep no one is doing it better. keep bashing the old guy and he just keeps winning. the train is pulling out and hes still drivin better get on it now and stop doubtin.
                  coture for president

Comment

Couture did a nice work.

GG nose looked pretty bad after the fight. Very good fight, altough I prefer GSP vs Kos.

Comment

Working...
                    X