Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ross’s Iffy Math a Sure Sign of “Boxing Autumn”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May vs Canelo score cards were much worse than Pac vs Bradley score cards in my opinion. I had Pac winning 7 rounds to 5 against Bradley but i only gave Canelo 2 or 3 rounds and was being generous.

Comment

Kier &NVSAC need 2 take action as well as CA &NM where I believe she's licensed...I still wonder how Dave Moretti even gave Alvarez 4 rounds, I gave him 3 &12 mainly as FM gave the round away by just moving)...ur time NVSAC..

Comment

Woman belong at home not judging boxing matches

screw diversity and equal rights. woman have no place in judging boxing matches especially the big event fights. Ross is inept and terrible. But how much money in millions changes hands on terrible decisions like Bradley vs Manny????? Ross should be baking a cake not judging a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          As bad as CJ Ross's scorecard certainly was, was it that much worse than the judges scoring the first fight Mayweather vs Castillo in favour of Mayweather? It was crystal clear Castillo won the first fight, and Mayweather won the rematch in a close but clear points win. Pacquaio-Bradley, and an old fight Hearns-Leonard II are some examples of pretty bad decisions as well.
          Much, much worse. Castillo-Mayweather was a close, hard fought fight. Mayweather probably won every single round against Alvarez, there's only a couple rounds you can make any case for Alvarez in.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesEarl View Post
            screw diversity and equal rights. woman have no place in judging boxing matches especially the big event fights. Ross is inept and terrible. But how much money in millions changes hands on terrible decisions like Bradley vs Manny????? Ross should be baking a cake not judging a fight.
            One of the most respected judges in boxing is a woman. Has nothing to do with gender.

Comment

Please put this women on Death Row! She's got that Whisky, prostitute and con artist look on her face does she not? That was a worse score than the Bradley Vs ******* fight. What is going on boxing fans... Scarier than the Aids virus....

Comment

C'mon dude. Relax. Julie Lederman is a very good judge...despite having the last name Lederman

Comment

Potential Blemish

We look at C.J. Ross's score as being far fetched and it should be, however Dave Moretti's score should also be under scrutiny. No way did Alvarez win 4 rounds. If he had won another 2 rounds, an unjust blemish would have been put on the record of one of the greatest pure boxers of our time. Equally alarming is the response of the NSAC Executive Director - Keith Kizer. Listening to him trying to justify the judge's scoring makes this even more questionable.

Comment

Julie Lederman is quite consistent, actually. CJ Ross has shown how incompetent she is. She should not judge at this level again - woman or man, it doesn't matter.

And this is way worse than Pacquiao vs Bradley and Castillo vs Mayweather 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                      Firstly, Mayweather obviously definitely won the fight, although he won most of the rounds, there were a couple where he didn't really do anything. But not a draw of course, Floyd's a terrific defensive wizard and excellent counterpuncher. Whether as great a defence as Whitaker or Willie Pep can be debated. But that commentator Bob Sheridan was kissing Floyd's ass from the 1st round, and ended up saying he's better than Leonard and Sugar Ray Robinson. Lol! What a joke. Robinson only lost in 92nd fight. Let's be real, 'Money' ain't as great as them, and Hearns would've killed Mayweather at welterweight. Fact. Still, props to Floyd though for some great skill.
                      Sounded to me like the showtime announcers were all over Canelo. Also Robinson lost much earlier in his career than that. And furthermore, as much as people dog Floyd's resume, there's quite the amount of filler on SRR's as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X