No announcement yet.

Bodybuilding forums are full of clowns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodybuilding forums are full of clowns

I joined up to get some workout tips, but it's hillarious reading some of the posts on there.

They had a thread discussing the new Superman, seen below:

and most of them are like "he's not big at all" and **** like that, but look at their avatars they look like 160lbs themselves, might have some big biceps but tiny everywhere else.

Also they always bash the hodge twins:

saying their advice isn't worth ****, well damn i'd rather take advice off guys that look like that than the bozos on these forums.

these guys are worse than nsb posters.

fuk bodybuilding forums,run 100 miles away from it earl,you dont need to no tips of roiders

Comment

Don't associate with them man, roiders, zyzz dick riders, curl-bros, skinnyfats, fatfats, obesefats, bearmodes etc

Stay away, far far away.

Comment

This guy said he looks better than the superman actor

Comment

My boys the hodge twins looking good man, it's such a big change they have gone under to get them selves looking like that. Here is them back in 2009

Comment

Everyone on BB forums can bench 350, has their natural testosterone around 1000+, (no one does gear) only shag 9/10 girls, fight like champions etc etc etc

If you want to find a ton of insecure guys go there, they are not all like it, far from it, there are some nice normal folks there too, but there are so many insecure guys that all copy each other and huddle together

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              This guy said he looks better than the superman actor

Comment

This is one of the better sites for training help...

http://www.t-nation.com/

The videos and programs are very good and Christian Thibaudeau is a top trainer. Forget about the supplements...that's all BS...just eat good. Most posters on the forums don't really know what they are talking about.

Comment

Lol I go there from time to time cause it is guaranteed to bring the laughs, also you can get some good responses on lifting when you sift through all of the ridiculous stuff.

Comment

the new superman actor is henry cavill right? solid physique (no ****)

Comment

Working...
                    X