No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jorge Arce Putting in Work For Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jorge Arce Putting in Work For Donaire

Jorge "Travieso" Arce is putting in a lot of work at the Romanza Gym, with his Hall of Fame trainer Ignacio ¨Nacho" Beristain. Arce (61-6-2, 46 KOs) returns on December 15 in Houston, Texas - and challenges Filipino star Nonito Donaire (30-1-0, 19 KO's) for the WBO super bantamweight championship. The event is co-promoted Top Rank and Zanfer and broadcast bt Azteca 7 in Mexico and worldwide by HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]

Shit fight tbh but can't knock Donaire for taking 4 fights in one year. That's pretty amazing.

Comment

i can already see him getting cut early I the fight,looking very slow and with now power at all at these weights,he belongs at 115-118

Comment

................ this guy is getting stopped in 1 round

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
          i can already see him getting cut early I the fight,looking very slow and with now power at all at these weights,he belongs at 115-118
          He ktfo WV2 at this weight.....

Comment

Going up in weight, Battle worn, and near the end of his long career.

Im still with Travieso

Give him hell

wARCE!!!!!

Comment

Hes gonna get destroyed.

Comment

Possibly "Travieso's" last fight. He's gonna take a pounding against a younger, bigger, faster, better, harder-hitting fighter. It's gonna be painful to watch.

Comment

Flash by KO within 3.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                    He ktfo WV2 at this weight.....
                    donaire has a very different style than Vazquez,donaire is faster and a better counterpuncher,i just think he's better suited at 118

Comment

Working...
                    X