Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official seleccion Mexicana thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just shows you ho bad the USA is these days. This Brasil beat USA 4-1.. MExico is playing at a very high level right now.. The under 23 national team also won the Toulon, France Tournament..VIVA MEXICO!!!!!!!

Comment

• Ahuevo se la pelo brazil.viva mexico

Comment

• If anything, it shows how bad Brazil is. They haven't improved at all over the past two years, they've gotten worst.

The yanks aren't bad, but they're poor at defending counter attacks. They had brazil by the balls the 2nd half but were very unlucky. I didnt see the 1st half of the yank-brazil game but I heard the yanks were very poor.

Mexicos defense is solid and will always give any team some trouble cause of their pacey players, but let's be serious, luck was on Mexico's side today. Dos Santos goal was clearly a cross, he didn't mean to do that.

But Mexico did what they had to do. The defended well and played the counters well also, they had Neymar locked up for the full 90mins. Can't take anything away although this was a C or B brazil squad...

Another plus note, it shows Mexico doesn't need Rafa Marquez anymore. They have options which is always good.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
          If anything, it shows how bad Brazil is. They haven't improved at all over the past two years, they've gotten worst.

The yanks aren't bad, but they're poor at defending counter attacks. They had brazil by the balls the 2nd half but were very unlucky. I didnt see the 1st half of the yank-brazil game but I heard the yanks were very poor.

Mexicos defense is solid and will always give any team some trouble cause of their pacey players, but let's be serious, luck was on Mexico's side today. Dos Santos goal was clearly a cross, he didn't mean to do that.

But Mexico did what they had to do. The defended well and played the counters well also, they had Neymar locked up for the full 90mins. Can't take anything away although this was a C or B brazil squad...

Another plus note, it shows Mexico doesn't need Rafa Marquez anymore. They have options which is always good.
          Mexico is the Giant of the CONCACAF!! To be honest Honduras is better than the Yanks right now.

Comment

If anything, it shows how bad Brazil is. They haven't improved at all over the past two years, they've gotten worst.

este pendejo siempre descreditando a la raza, c team my ass those are the player for 2014, dime quien falta wey kaka, alvez,ramirez,
            brazil tiene mucho juagadores clase A solo le faltan las mega estrellas

Comment

• Originally posted by MEXGBP View Post
              este pendejo siempre descreditando a la raza, c team my ass those are the player for 2014, dime quien falta wey kaka, alvez,ramirez,
              Alves/Maicon, Ganso, Pato as starter, Ramieres, Lucas Leiva, Robinho, Lucio, Julio Cesar.

Only real starters today were Thiago Silva, Marcelo, and Neymar.

No, Hulk ain't a starter. Dude has always been used as a late sub. I won't mention Kaka cause he hasn't played with Brazil since 2010, although was called up around November but got an injury before the match happened.

That was Brazil's B or C team. Oscar was the starting playmaker for Brazil, dude only has like 2 or 3 caps with the senior squad.

But keep believing that was Brazil's A squad. The way some of you guys are hyping up this win is absolutely hilarious. I'm not taking anything away, I'm just telling you the reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by MEXGBP View Post
                Dejalo al puto asi son los cerotes always hating. Pinches mal nacidos q valen pa pura verga pa todo

Comment

• i think that its a good win and it was just a friendly so it only helps both teams see what they need to improve and what not. that being said i think its great that now the mexican federation is moving in one direction working from the ground up starting from fuerzas basicas all the way up to the senior team

Comment

• Mexican futbol has improved a lot and that's because most of the top players are in Europe playing.

Good game but means nothing in the bigger scheme of things.

LOL@ Santos gol being a cross........

Comment

Alves/Maicon, Ganso, Pato as starter, Ramieres, Lucas Leiva, Robinho, Lucio, Julio Cesar.

Only real starters today were Thiago Silva, Marcelo, and Neymar.

No, Hulk ain't a starter. Dude has always been used as a late sub. I won't mention Kaka cause he hasn't played with Brazil since 2010, although was called up around November but got an injury before the match happened.

That was Brazil's B or C team. Oscar was the starting playmaker for Brazil, dude only has like 2 or 3 caps with the senior squad.

But keep believing that was Brazil's A squad. The way some of you guys are hyping up this win is absolutely hilarious. I'm not taking anything away, I'm just telling you the reality.
                      Typical Central American behavior!!Just ignore the fool!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X