Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the interest level of Dawson vs. Ward here???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whenever two top fighters are fighting each other I'm interested, but I wouldn't say I'm excited about it. Like I said when the fight was first being put together, one of the best/worst fights that can be made.

Comment

ENORMOUS INTEREST if the fight is at 175

Great Interest if its a 171 or 172 catchweight

Little interest if its at 168

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        ppl wanna see ward/bute but the fact is dawson has a higher chance of taking wards 0 than bute does. i like this fight personally. as long as dawson isnt drained, im all for it.
        Agreed. At the right weight, this is Ward's biggest available challenge.

Comment

I actually think it could be an interesting fight, but I’m not sure how much money you could generate from it.

Comment

Its not the weight that makes me have little interest so much I just can not see this fight being anything other than a serious snore-fest.

I'd much prefer them to go separate ways & have Ward vs Dirrell & Dawson vs somebody like Cloud.

The fight just doesn't appeal to me.

Comment

im very interested....

Comment

Best at 168 vs best at 175? Yes.

I don't like either guy, hate Dawson, but the best fighting the best is what this sport is supposed to be about.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                  Because for me I have ZERO interest in this fight. And that includes a rooting interest. I just don't care and I can't figure out why. Probably wont even watch it.

Now I watch a lot of boxing whether a shytty grainy stream of some prospect I heard of or full blown PPV's.

But this fight takes the cake. The shyt just came out of nowhere, it seems forced, makes NO sense financially and it wasnt a fight that fans asked for.

I love pure boxers and all, and I actually like Dawson and Ward, Ward a little more. But this fight imo blows. Neither fighter gains anything win or lose.

Thoughts on this fight???

Please don't come in this thread with the high horse "youre not a real boxing fan" bullshyt. Save it.
                  I am very interested in this fight, and expect Ward to decisively win. But nowhere near as close as hyped as I am for the Haye/Chisora fight. FOTY candidate and it hasn't even happened yet.

Comment

Working...
                  X