No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Haye vs Klitschko faceoff PREVIEW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel you Etlux.

I want to get excited for this but I know Haye is going to be too scared to engage Wlad and will try to run around the ring and potshot making the fight boring while it lasts.

When he does get hit he's gonna start looking for an easy way out. Will probably take a 10 count on a grazing punch. He will go down like a *****, intentionally mistime the count, and jump up at the count of 10 acting like the ref screwed him.
    Haye is definitely going to use a similar strategy as he did against valuev which isn't that bad of an idea but Wlad is no where near as slow as Valuev was so it'll be a bit harder for him to get away from Wlad plus don't forget Wlad is good at cutting the ring. I also think Haye is gonna have more volume in this fight than others since he's going to have to match Wlad's offense as defense might be tough.

Comment

Cant wait..

Comment

The scariest thing about this fight for Haye is that when Haye fought Ruiz, Ruiz was literally landing his decent jab AT. WILL. on Haye's face. Ruiz was damn near dominating him at times with the jab alone. Wlad's jab is legendary and on another level to Ruiz's. I see a dark time ahead for Haye unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
          this looked like rocky 4 face off. I was waiting for Wlad to say "I must break you."
          hahah good one bro

Comment

I don't think this will be a boring fight at all. Just the simply fact that both of them have serious knock out punching power is going to make this fight very entertaining. Get your popcorn ready and DON'T BLINK and I mean that literally.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
              haye is in for a beating. byrd was a better boxer than haye and wlad out-boxed him.

Comment

It cracks me up how Wlad always says Haye's full name...David Haye is a wannabe lol...funny as hell to me.

Comment

looks like a good face off.. when's the full version due

Comment

Haye's eyes had the look of a man who was ready to KO his opponent.

Wlad's eyes had the look of a man who was ready to kill.

Wladimir had hints of a Bond movie villain in there.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                      wow that's the most genuinely scared I've ever seen David Haye look. You can tell he was trying to play it off but he was damn near trembling. Wlad looked calm and confident. I can tell already that on fight night Haye will be extremely jittery and nervous, will waste a lot of energy and will get knocked out badly.
                      EXACTLY this^^^^^^^^^^....Wlad looked super composed...Haye on the hand was wide eyed and looked like the moment and the light will get the best of him....his fear can be seen....but its probably edited so lets just wait and see the full version...I bet its gonna be dope!!

Comment

Working...
                      X