Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should ESPN replace Teddy Atlas with somebody better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should ESPN replace Teddy Atlas with somebody better?

Do you think ESPN should replace Teddy Atlas with a better commentator/analyst?

Perhaps someone more objective and intelligent?

Someone who is more personable and has a more positive attitude?
    Yes, they should find someone better
    50.00%
    No, they should keep Teddy
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by The Hammer; 10-28-2010, 12:02 PM.

Teddy is the best thing about ESPN. He is the truth.

Comment

he has become too damn negative. We're watching some B and C level fighters and he rails on the guy(s) for not doing this, not doing that. Fuuck, they are on friday night fights for a reason. Just sit back and call the fights, I don't need analogy after analogy after analogy.

Comment

Hell yeah. Get Tyson, Malignaggi, or B-Hop.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
          Do you think ESPN should replace Teddy Atlas with a better commentator/analyst?

Perhaps someone more objective and intelligent?

Someone who is more personable and has a more positive attitude?
          We usually agree Tunney,but you are off based big time Atlas know's his sht,he may get annoying with his analogies but the fact is he has forgot most then even the best poster's here know.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
            Bhop maybe the other two fck that

Comment

Noo!!! Please...Don't.

And who's going to make me laugh if he's gone?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                he has become too damn negative. We're watching some B and C level fighters and he rails on the guy(s) for not doing this, not doing that. Fuuck, they are on friday night fights for a reason. Just sit back and call the fights, I don't need analogy after analogy after analogy.
                Are you serious? The guy is the color commentator, maybe John Madden should've gotten a different job and let Pat Summerall commentate the game by himself. The sole purpose of the color commentator is to critized the actions he's watching.

You don't become an A-class fighter by listening to everything you do right, you become A-class when you correct everything you do wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                  I agree. Bernard Hopkins is a much more intelligent commentator/analyst than Teddy.

Sergio Mora, Joe Mesi or John Skully would be good too. Mora did a nice job on the Bute-Brinkley fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                    I agree. Bernard Hopkins is a much more intelligent commentator/analyst than Teddy.

Sergio Mora, Joe Mesi or John Skully would be good too. Mora did a nice job on the Bute-Brinkley fight.
                    Mora did great,i actually thought he had the best commentary i have heard this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X