Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach needs to just admit they're scared of Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
    how do you know pac is clean? you don't know.

but guess what?

olympic drug testing would clear it all up. this is a simple process that pacquiao is making difficult. only people with something to hide behave like pacman.
    so by your logic ALL FIGHTS sanctioned by all these commissions are tainted.

great, lets not watch boxing anymore since they're all cheaters.

Comment

Yes, I called Miguel Cotto a bull**** opponent because he had already been seriously exposed by the time Pac fought him.
      Anyone will get exposed if they fight someone with bricks on their fists. U see how mosley exposed cheato without them? cheato had 0 power, 0 confindence without them magical wraps.

on a flaming spree today, are you?

Comment

lets not forget that team pacquiao put clauses in the contract as well. the difference is floyd accepted pac's demands and pac refuses to accept floyd's demands.

as far as arum is concerned, i totally believe his plan is to match pac up with margarita if floyd refuses to drop his ost demands.
        Nah I know Pac had clauses as well ($10 Mill fee for being over 147lbs), but I think that stemmed from Mayweather not making weight against Marquez (purposely). It's justifiable to an extent. Doing random blood testing for the 1st time in your whole career along with subliminally accusing Pacquiao of using PEDs didn't help the matter either.

I really think if all the OSTs talk, etc was kept under wraps and it didn't get out in the media, I don't believe it would be as big a deal as people are making it to be now. Like i said, it's a clashing of egos. I have no doubt that both camps will come to a compromise.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          Mayweather: Pac is easy work but I will only fight him if he does OSDT...but he's easy work LOL

Mayweather remind me of those dog that bark at you behind their fence as you walk by but the closer you get the farther the move back. The farther you move away the closer they get LOL.
          Hahaha. I still chuckle every time someone says Pacquiao is afraid of Floyd. Floyd, and his whole family, are the ones accusing Pac of roiding because they simply can't comprehend how a fighter, a human being, can be as good as Pacquiao is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
            Hahaha. I still chuckle every time someone says Pacquiao is afraid of Floyd. Floyd, and his whole family, are the ones accusing Pac of roiding because they simply can't comprehend how a fighter, a human being, can be as good as Pacquiao is.
            Or maybe they're right since Pac doesn't want to take the tests.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              And it's not like he has too either! You forget that little tid bit of info. It's not a requirement in any state in the United States for any boxer to have to undergo any type of blood test.

Comment

OR maybe prove first their baseless accusations? peds to a-side meth? funny.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                  And it's not like he has too either! You forget that little tid bit of info. It's not a requirement in any state in the United States for any boxer to have to undergo any type of blood test.
                  The only thing that's a requirement in this life is breathing. So saying it's not a requirement is irrelevant. We know that. Doesn't mean it's wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                    OR maybe prove first their baseless accusations? peds to a-side meth? funny.
                    How do you prove it?

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      Mayweather: Pac is easy work but I will only fight him if he does OSDT...but he's easy work LOL

Mayweather remind me of those dog that bark at you behind their fence as you walk by but the closer you get the farther the move back. The farther you move away the closer they get LOL.
                      Floyd is not a boxing commission. PERIOD. How many times are we gonna have this discussion? Jesus, dejavu. If Floyd really thinks he can beat Pac, why not drop OSDT? He knows Manny doesn't want blood drawn close to a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X