Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Fighter Past Or Present Would Have the Best Chance At Stopping Bernrad Hopkins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Fighter Past Or Present Would Have the Best Chance At Stopping Bernrad Hopkins?

FROM 154-175. What Fighter Has The Best Chance At Stopping B-Hop?

The fact that nobody has replied to this one yet is a pretty good testament to how good Hopkins really is, and how hard it would be to stop him.

Comment

I replied saying Hagler, but all the posts have been deleted?

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
        I replied saying Hagler, but all the posts have been deleted?
        Hagler wouldn't be stopping Hopkins.

That's a 12-15 rounder if I ever saw one.

Comment

Bob Foster maybe? Connecting cleanly on Hopkins is like finding the Holy Grail though.

Comment

Present- Bad CHAD! The fact he is duckin dawson DONT you dare deny it shows how much confidence he has in beating dawson.

Comment

Originally posted by MKultra View Post
              Present- Bad CHAD! The fact he is duckin dawson DONT you dare deny it shows how much confidence he has in beating dawson.
              He'd be live, but I don't think Dawson would beat, let alone KO Bhop.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                Bob Foster maybe? Connecting cleanly on Hopkins is like finding the Holy Grail though.
                This is the first name to pop into my head too. I'd also give Ezzard Charles and Micheal Spinks a good shot at stopping Hopkins too. At 160 there are a few I would pick to beat him, but none by ko.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  He'd be live, but I don't think Dawson would beat, let alone KO Bhop.
                  I think Dawson would beat him NOW, but he isn't getting the stoppage. Hop is way to crafty for that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    This is the first name to pop into my head too. I'd also give Ezzard Charles and Micheal Spinks a good shot at stopping Hopkins too. At 160 there are a few I would pick to beat him, but none by ko.
                    At 160 the Robinson who stopped LaMotta and maybe Stanley Ketchel. At 175. Bob Foster and Ezzard Charles. Spinks would beat him, but it would be by decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X