No announcement yet.

The Fist Of Pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fist Of Pacman

The Day Cometh.when The Boxing World Explodeth In Cheers For The Pacman's Fists Of Fury. But Only Time Can Tell.because Morales Hast It,too. To Thee My Fellow-boxing-fans! Let's Wait & See The Thrillia!

WTF???

Comment

since you mentioned pac's fist... anybody noticed how big manny's fist is compared to morales'? look at the press conference pictures when they stood beside each other...

Comment

Originally posted by air_keng
        since you mentioned pac's fist... anybody noticed how big manny's fist is compared to morales'? look at the press conference pictures when they stood beside each other...
        I've seen a couple and it seems to depend on the angle. THere are other pictures where Morales' fist looks bigger or the same.

Comment

I didn't notice, heres a pic

Comment

yep looks a bit bigger

Comment

I Don't Know The Size But Perhaps KADYO Knows It. Is He In By Now ? Kinda Hope So We could Know better That Size. Coz He's Veteran In Boxing Info.JOKEEE
              SIZE DOESN'T MATTER THOUGH,IT'S THE ABILITY TO LUNCH MUCH POWER.
              Last edited by ZEZ; 03-15-2005, 01:35 AM.

Comment

ITS THE ANGLE OF PICTURE I GUESS.

but more to the point

who cares?

Comment

ye

im not sure but i have a theory that if u have bigger hands they shud be heavier and u shud have heavier hands. i believe punch force cums from ur bone density and fist size. and dats the first part, then its the speed and how much u weigh

Comment

smaller fist=

more powerful punch

Comment

Working...
                    X