No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Dominates Rodriguez in Mismatch of Skill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Dominates Rodriguez in Mismatch of Skill

Citizens Business Bank Arena, Ontario, California - In a non-title bout, fought at a catch-weight of 170-pounds, WBA super middleweight champion Andre Ward (27-0, 14KOs) dominated previously undefeated Edwin Rodriguez (24-1, 16KOs) for a twelve round unanimous decision victory. The weight limit got changed when Rodriguez failed to make weight on Friday. The scores were 118-106, 117-107, 116-108.

It was a dirty fight with a lot of rough tactics. It got so rough in the fourth round, when both fighters continued to brawl as the referee tried to pull them apart. Referee Jack Reiss got hit during the melee and exploded afterwards. He took away two points from both fighters and warned both of a possible disqualification if the rough fight continued.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Easy work. Masterclass performance.

Just had to get my thoughts posted before the usual trolls come flood this thread in 5,4,3,2......................

Comment

Yeah baby. WAAARRRDDD!!

Comment

Damn what an ugly fight. Then again it is Andre ward.

Comment

Woo Woo WOoooooo! Fought a weight drained Zombie...

Comment

please feed golovkin to ward...........

Comment

Glad to see ward back

Comment

oh god, imagine Ward vs Chavez. He should forget that. Move up to 175.

Comment

Ward need to throw comboes. Jab and right hand won't get you a knockout. More combo for knockout man. Great work anyway!

Comment

Ward needs to start getting these type of guys out of there because I just about found myself by the 9th round. He needs to move up or down and fight Golovkin or Stevenson those are the only fights I'm interested in seeing him in....

Comment

Working...
                    X