Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lobotomy. Plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Hehehehee:AOR: you know when you got under someone's skin when they can do nothing else but unleash name calling and verbal abuse! If you did find a spouse that would be dumb enough to be with a person like you...I feel sorry for her. Plus your verbal lashes are lame stupid and a tad bit gay. :WORD:
      Mentioning someone's mother however just shows you are one who has no cooth or high standards. You're a weak feeble minded coward.
      I'm giving you an example to explain WHY you are inept. Citing your mother as an example is not hurling an insult at your monther it's stating well known facts when people skip the "let's torture the bastard" knee jerk reactions and actually dig for answers beyond the obvious. A mother drinking during pregnancy can cause birth defects, ******ation or other mental health conditions.

You haven't gotten under my skin in the slightest, sorry to tell you. I've brought logic to the argument, you've brought knee jerk reactions and smilies and claiming you've won when you can't even hold a conversation or use proper grammar.

And save the weak feeble minded label, I'm not the one who still believes in ancient Babylonian concepts. I'm also not the one who thinks that torturing a mass murderer will solve anything or lead to understanding why someone did what they did, instead of saying "he did it, let's torture him because lethal injection is an easy way out and he wants to die.

Herp Derp.

Thankfully, we don't live in a society that subscribes to your idiot thinking. Our species and our society is advancing. You seem to be stuck in some other time period.

On a side note, if you really do decide to ban me, even though you were the one hurling out insults first to other members not including myself simply because of differing opinions, well that's pretty sad.
      Last edited by TheNegation; 01-25-2013, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNegation View Post
        I'm giving you example to explain WHY you are inept. Citing your mother as an example is not hurling an insult at your monther it's stating well known facts when people skip the "let's torture the bastard" knee jerk reactions and actually dig for answers beyond the obvious. A mother drinking during pregnancy can cause birth defects, ******ation or other mental health conditions.

You haven't gotten under my skin in the slightest, sorry to tell you. I've brought logic to the argument, you've brought knee jerk reactions and smilies and claiming you've won when you can't even hold a conversation or use proper grammar.

And save the weak feeble minded label, I'm not the one who still believes in ancient Babylonian concepts. I'm also not the one who thinks that torturing a mass murderer will solve anything or lead to understanding why someone did what they did, instead of saying "he did it, let's torture him because lethal injection is an easy way out and he wants to die.

Herp Derp.
        So you use my mother to to set an example in a insulting way! You didnt say "a" mother you said, "my" mother. Get your story right. Look im using a smiley...i guess that's not proper enough for you! :WORD:
        You have the dauntlessness to say i cant hold a conversation or use appropriate grammar...yet you blast on a thread with name calling and belittling ones mother. Babylonian concepts... that's funny. We still do that today in POWs. Somethings beyond your reach of understanding does work. You're just to credulous to comprehend it !

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          So you use my mother to to set an example in a insulting way! You didnt say "a" mother you said, "my" mother. Get your story right. Look im using a smiley...i guess that's not proper enough for you! :WORD:
          You have the dauntlessness to say i cant hold a conversation or use appropriate grammar...yet you blast on a thread with name calling and belittling ones mother. Babylonian concepts... that's funny. We still do that today in POWs. Somethings beyond your reach of understanding does work. You're just to credulous to comprehend it !
          Torturing someone when it comes to gathering crucial information as it pertains to things like terrorism is a far cry from torturing a kid murderer because you want to satisfy your sadistic cravings. Really? Broadcasting the torture of another human being? I weep for society.

Comment

Personally I'd lock the kid up permanently in a mental hospital where he'd undergo exhaustive tests. It may not lead to any monumental findings but simply killing him or torturing him for "eye for an eye" won't lead to anything at all.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNegation View Post
              Torturing someone when it comes to gathering crucial information as it pertains to things like terrorism is a far cry from torturing a kid murderer because you want to satisfy your sadistic cravings. Really? Broadcasting the torture of another human being? I weep for society.
              I don't have sadistic cravings. But if the wheel was once square and didn't work well...what did they do...modified it until something worked better. The softer touch seems to be not so practical! Like a fine line between love and hate,there is fine line between a human being and a sick little **** that kills innocent children! Not to much difference in him and a terrorist huh? So why not use torture!

Comment

Working...
              X