Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people see Mayweather as the best at 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fact he is even arguably best at 154 is impressive imo. guy is most talented boxer in the world it is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
      Trout and arguably Canelo have done more than Mayweather at this weight.
      So Who is your #1 Trout or Canelo?

Canelo resume
      Bladomir shot
      Lopez coming up in weight
      Mosley shot
      Cintron shot
      Gomez coming up in weight
      Hatton coming up in weight
      Ndou coming up in weight
      Cotto coming up in weight

Only good win I could give him is Rhodes
      We should rank Canelo #at 147. Everyone he beats is coming up in weight. Should we call him Hopkins.(Hopkins opposition are way better than Canelo)

Trout #1 for beating the older version of Cotto and Delvin Rodriguez?
      doesn't really make sence to have those 2 before Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        whoa did i say anything about manny? doesn't look like it, i was just making an observation. guilty conscience maychance? lol so little effort, so much rebuttal. you're too easy man...
        dont cop deuces now. It makes you look dumb! You know what you meant about the weight drained version of Cotto. Now that i owned you easily ...you were just making an observation. heheheheheeee Only the weak cannot stand corrected. Trying reverse psychology to remove the ignorance one displays is yet another sign of guilt and weakness! Try harder next time.

Comment

Who has?

Floyd is nothing special at 154 but put him in with any fighter that fights at 154 and see who's the betting favorite to win.

That doesn't mean Floyd is #1 but it gives a pretty good assessment of the 154 lb division, especially when Floyd isn't even a solid JMW.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            dont cop deuces now. It makes you look dumb! You know what you meant about the weight drained version of Cotto. Now that i owned you easily ...you were just making an observation. heheheheheeee Only the weak cannot stand corrected. Trying reverse psychology to remove the ignorance one displays is yet another sign of guilt and weakness! Try harder next time.
            not using reverse psychology, just using the same nothing to get your panties in a wad. like i said. too easy my man. refer to this post and the previous one that you made. too easy. but yea you sure owned me. super owned lol. im so owned right now i dono what to do with myself. whoopdyyyyyy. when you learn what owning someone is, come back and give it a whirl, theres guys on your level that you can make it happen to.

Comment

That's why it's utter stupidity to underrate Canelo and overrate Floyd at 154 in a Canelo/Floyd match up.

Comment

I don't know how you instantly become #1 after beating the #1 guy, when you weren't even in the top 10. I guess it's his past that got him at #1, his status as the best P4P fighter. He's at least top 3.

If we're being real though, like forget about rankings and numbers, Floyd is probably the best at WW-JMW regardless of rankings. Like the best as in he could beat any one in those two weight classes. I would say Trout is #2, Canelo #3, Cotto #4, Lara/Molina tied at #5. So Ring is not way off base with there rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  not using reverse psychology, just using the same nothing to get your panties in a wad. like i said. too easy my man. refer to this post and the previous one that you made. too easy. but yea you sure owned me. super owned lol. im so owned right now i dono what to do with myself. whoopdyyyyyy. when you learn what owning someone is, come back and give it a whirl, theres guys on your level that you can make it happen to.
                  To easy man...to easy man...is that the best you got. You're so weak. Now you're displaying denial. I supersede you in the intelligence dept. hehehe
                  This quote of yours show very little sense! Sort of like the first sentence. :ANYWORD:
                  You've tried so hard to derail the entire topic by posting quotes that have little or nothing to do with the main useless quote you made in the first place. hehehe I never get mad though, if that is what you were trying to say about panties is a wad. I have fun with it. Youre not witty enough to get me in a uproar! But please...keep trying. Ill help you along the way!:WORD:

Comment

well hes not just like cotto wasnt

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      To easy man...to easy man...is that the best you got. You're so weak. Now you're displaying denial. I supersede you in the intelligence dept. hehehe
                      This quote of yours show very little sense! Sort of like the first sentence. :ANYWORD:
                      You've tried so hard to derail the entire topic by posting quotes that have little or nothing to do with the main useless quote you made in the first place. hehehe I never get mad though, if that is what you were trying to say about panties is a wad. I have fun with it. Youre not witty enough to get me in a uproar! But please...keep trying. Ill help you along the way!:WORD:
                      ok sounds good....

textbook projection, always and forever. I love the internet

Comment

Working...
                      X