No announcement yet.

Canelo cant catch a break

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Kid gets no respect from me. He's getting props for what could have been instead of what he actually did.... which is fight WW's and JWW's
    he was ready to take on Paul w. and Victor, does that means anything to you? he was ready to take on cotto, the same Cotto that Pac avoided not once but twice...

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
      Not being able to sell Trout is bull****. He beat Cotto in MSG and he's an undefeated champion. Canelo gave Josesito his shot when he earned it, why won't he give Trout a shot? Is it because Trout isn't a 140 pounder? Don't defend the duck.
      He earned it by being a JWW

Comment

Originally posted by googol View Post
        he was ready to take on Paul w. and Victor, does that means anything to you? he was ready to take on cotto, the same Cotto that Pac avoided not once but twice...
        Cool beans... did he do it?
        He's getting credit for events that never happened
        Does it mean anything to me? At the time yea for Paul Williams, but now they're not fighting.
        Why should I give him credit for fighting Victor, another Welterweight?

Comment

Canelo hasn't put in the work to really earn a huge PPV payday. He's taken an easy route without ever taking a big risk. No sympathy from me. Just fight Trout already. There couldn't possibly be a more logical choice. With that Cotto win, there's no excuse to avoid him.
          Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 12-02-2012, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Why should I give him credit for fighting Victor, another Welterweight?
            Victor grows to what 170 at fight night? have you seen his Cobra looking back, the dude is a legit LMW.. Josesito was not. I guess I can blame destiny of some **** like that

Comment

He would get a break if he actually fights a natural 154 pound champion (at least a natural 154 pnd fighter for god sakes). Until then he deserves all the sht he gets

Comment

Working...
              X