Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer: Matthyse only has a punchers chance against Olusegun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me Dwyer just argues and then picks the black guys to win most of the time, Now am not saying he does it all the time but I think he just picks who he wants to win rather than who he thinks would win, I mean to say Lucas only have a punchers chance makes me feel like he was going in against Mayweather.

Comment

It's amazing how Dwyer still has followers. His knowledge of boxing is average at best

Comment

Good call Dwyer

Comment

i've watch a lot of his videos and to his credit he's usually spot on with breaking down the styles, their flaws, and what these guys need to do to win. clearly he watches the sport so i don't think of him as a completely clueless idiot. but his predictions become long winded and convoluted when bias is involved. and that's often the case so i really wouldn't listen to this guy if you don't watch the sport and just want to make money on betting.

olusegun is really good fighter, i can see why a lot people got carried away. i gave him a good chance to win the fight but giving matthysse only a puncher's chance is ridiculous. dwyer should've known better.

Comment

Dwyer is a clown and then got clowns like Earl Hickey who actually beleive he is good!

Comment

Working...
            X