Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto training clips from Orlando (watch)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Props

Should be a good fight despite with some may think.

Comment

He'll get picked apart by Floyd. No way he goes the distance. Way too slow, flat footed, short arms, doesn't have much head movement. Those are a bad receipt when vs Floyd Mayweather Jr. I see Floyd chopping him down with precesion shots and ending it it in the 6th-7th round. Nothing he can do to stop Mayweathers speed.

Comment

Hard to tell how he is doing in training to be honest. The Video's are slowed down to a crawl. Not that I'm a world class trainer but I don't see them really pushing Cotto's endurance to the max and thats where he is going to lose this fight. All Cotto's videos show the same tempered pace and I think thats why he suffers so much in the later rounds. In order to bleed less in the ring you have to sweat more in the gym. I hope I'm wrong and they are trying to mislead us in the video's. From what I'm seeing, I'm leaning toward a 10th round KO for Floyd.

I seriously hope I'm wrong, because I'm a big Cotto fan but I've seen more intensity from female boxers in training then I do from Cotto.

Comment

why is he spinning around bare footed in the sand? they trying to teach him how to fight when he gets dizzy?

Comment

Good stuff! thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
              He'll get picked apart by Floyd. No way he goes the distance. Way too slow, flat footed, short arms, doesn't have much head movement. Those are a bad receipt when vs Floyd Mayweather Jr. I see Floyd chopping him down with precesion shots and ending it it in the 6th-7th round. Nothing he can do to stop Mayweathers speed.
              Timing... Zab and Shane had speed.

Should be very competitive..No walk in the park for either fighter.

WAR COTTO vs MAYWEATHER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UrGonnaLooos View Post

Right and Zab busted Cotto up had him almost out on his feet three times and Cotto resorted to low blowing. Mayweather is a completely diffrent animal here. No way Cotto can go 12 with Floyd, he just doesn't match up with him.

Comment

Good stuff.

Miguel seem in good shape (not too much fat around), his arms look more defiend that on other training camps at this time. Not that it means anything but it could be a reflection of more intense training.

The rope is a great core, upper body drill! I like that.

Comment

Originally posted by UrGonnaLooos View Post

Good point but people seem to forget mayweather doesn't rely on his speed that's why he is so good. Zab was faster but once he figured out his timing it was over with. He relies heavily on timing. Cotto will have to change up pace often to stand a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                      Is that fat friend of his too busy or something? Why don't they do updates and videos and clips and shlt like every other major fighter?

No sound iphone clips come on...
                      I agree with you 100%. What is up with some quality photos, little teasear videos and what not. There is nothing other than this video someone sneaked out that I have seen.

Want More!!

WAR COTTO!

Comment

Working...
                      X