Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Umm... So can anyone tell me if Joshua vs Ruiz 2 is happening on Dec. 7 in Diriyah?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm... So can anyone tell me if Joshua vs Ruiz 2 is happening on Dec. 7 in Diriyah?

Umm can someone just break down for me and give me a simple answer if this fight is happening or not? I have been busy with work and just checked my phone on Friday and saw that the fight was official and now I am hearing it is off...

I don't mean to start a new thread on this topic but just want a short and simple clear answer of what is going on.

Who f#cking knows at this point. Til Andy is saying the same thing as Team Joshua I think its up in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Who f#cking knows at this point. Til Andy is saying the same thing as Team Joshua I think its up in the air.
      LMAO that's probably the best way to put it.

Comment

Apparently we have a location and date. As per what most reporters are reporting, everything has agreed to. As per what was signed by Team Ruiz from the first fight. So let wait and see if Team Ruiz breach their signed contract. Or they just asking for a bit more money to sweeten their pots.

Comment

A side Andy hasn't decided the amount he deserves yet, so once he feels it's right and gets his requested amount until he can't jack the price up anymore it should be underway sometime in 2020. Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Apparently we have a location and date. As per what most reporters are reporting, everything has agreed to. As per what was signed by Team Ruiz from the first fight. So let wait and see if Team Ruiz breach their signed contract. Or they just asking for a bit more money to sweeten their pots.

^This^

Pretty much spot on in a nutshell. I'm sure things will get worked out and the fight will move forward.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
              ^This^

Pretty much spot on in a nutshell. I'm sure things will get worked out and the fight will move forward.
              Ruiz did the Wilder blue print of outlandish demands , his starting point was a suggested 50 million to fight in the U.K and his current one is suggesting he wants significantly more then 9 ? I don't see this ending well for the Andy or the fans. Another blatant attempt to avoid a AJ fight .

Comment

Apparently AJ haters were saying Ruiz would get robbed in the U.K. The only fair fight is in America, where the ref can stop the fight.

Comment

AJ is scared to rematch. He knows he becomes insignificant after this fight.

Comment

good question, but saudi arabia was a bit weird, andy doesnt want it in he uk, ill just wait to they all figure it out, cant wait to see it.

Comment

Working...
                    X