No announcement yet.

I need a side hustle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I need a side hustle

Waiting for that biweekly check isn't cutting it for me anymore. I am to the point where I get severe anxiety when I have to wait for money to be deposited into my account. Any loungers make money on the internet or with a side hustle? I'm not hood enough to know anybody who can hook me up with drugs to sell so that's out of the question.

Use Craigslist ad and go to the gigs labor section or event gigs. But be careful for the ones that aren't legit. Do some minor homework on which ones is real like, check if the email address is real.

Comment

you sound like the type of person that will be living check to check no matter how much you make lol.

Comment

suck dicks for a couple bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          Use Craigslist ad and go to the gigs labor section or event gigs. But be careful for the ones that aren't legit. Do some minor homework on which ones is real like, check if the email address is real.

What kind of gigs do they advertise? Have you done this yourself?

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          you sound like the type of person that will be living check to check no matter how much you make lol.
          I don't live paycheck to paycheck I've been saving my money for a long time. My anxiety doesn't come from not having any money til I get my check, I just get anxious because I want that bank account to grow and I get impatient.

Comment

Poker tables.

Comment

Originally posted by rigondo View Post
              What kind of gigs do they advertise? Have you done this yourself?

I don't live paycheck to paycheck I've been saving my money for a long time. My anxiety doesn't come from not having any money til I get my check, I just get anxious because I want that bank account to grow and I get impatient.
              well then let me rephrase that.

you will always be the type to get anxious starring at your bank account hoping it grows.

Some advice. As long as you work for someone who tells you how much HE/THEY WILL PAY YOU, you will only grow as much as they ALLOW YOU TO.

Comment

well then let me rephrase that.

you will always be the type to get anxious starring at your bank account hoping it grows.

Some advice. As long as you work for someone who tells you how much HE/THEY WILL PAY YOU, you will only grow as much as they ALLOW YOU TO.
                Which is why I'm looking into other sources of income. You work for yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by rigondo View Post
                  which is why i'm looking into other sources of income. you work for yourself?
                  since day 1

Comment

since day 1
                    What do you do?

Comment

Working...
                    X