Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner exposed riding in coach!!! Broke?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    Dont forget TAXES!!!
    I had put that in there.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      This guy just made money fighting pacquaio and now he’s flying on coach ???

I bet all that strip club money and money flushing down the toilet looks real good now lol

Them lawyers are probably taking him to the cleaners.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...43Wbo5UE9oNw5S

He wasn’t even in the main cabin lord have mercyyyyyy lol .

Lmaooo I fly better then this fool.

I've exposed myself many a time in coach, cuz.

Comment

Meh, dudes tiny. If is a short flight then I don’t see the issue.

I’m 6’4 so I’m paying for that extra legroom

Comment

Comment

The lad looks comfortable in that seat

Comment

Almost Bumlevel is flying coach for the streets. He wants to go how they would go.

Comment

that dude is 5'6" and he's got a 27 inch waist, i believe him when he said he was comfy .

i don't think this is a big deal. broner ins't a top billed star anymore, he's not training or fighting, so they sent him coach. he's got four losses and a draw to jesse vargas

he was going to a PBC show, he's almost surely getting his tickets covered by al haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Kenny Porter hilariously explained to Broner's face how we was going to be broke despite how big his purses are.

When you have that many illegitimate kids, plus you have to pay trainers, managers, and promoters and the tax man all percentages of your purse, it very quickly gets to over 100% of your purse.
                  yea when you consider all that, it's truly mind boggling how broner gets by.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    Well at-least he is attempting to be smart with certain things of late. Paul McCartney still travels on public transport, mainly trains.

Looks like he is on his best behavior there though broner.
                    Yeah, McCartney often travels on trains.

I used to see Noel Gallagher of the band Oasis travelling on the London Underground sometimes, as he got on at the same station as me. He is very rich and famous in the UK but still just jumps on the train to get around.

Anyway, does every flight in USA have a first class or business class? - i've been on some flights on certain airlines in europe that have none of that, just every seat is the same because they are very short flights.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      It's not first class. But depending on the airline coach can be comfortable too.

Broner also uses Uber. I guess that means he can't afford a car?
                      rich people use uber.. rich people dont fly coach

Comment

Working...
                      X