No announcement yet.

The K's have proved to the world they hand pick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The K's have proved to the world they hand pick

If you take alook at recent news that Vitali will approach Valuev again after being turned down before, he will definetly have to make a better offer this time in doing so may tempt Valuev which in really would be a bad thing for Vitali as he would be throwing all his strengths away this is why thte fight hasn't happened already.

Vitali likes to lean back away from punches using his height as an advantage, he also has power in his punches and considering his size he's very mobile.

While saying this these advantages is only advantages against opponents will not work against an opponent the size of Valuev.

David Haye used his ring inteligence, speed and agility to get away from Valuev getting the well deserved win.

Can you imagine someone like K's moving like Haye, bobbing and weaving how often do you see it they are fairly easy targets if your the size of Valuev they cant go in they have to stay away while they are missing many key instruments to beat Valuev they do hold on to the Holyfield bout but Holyfield is alot more durable than the K's and after 4 rounds the K's would be cut to bits.

I forgot to mention Vitali's power well cut along story short, Valuev as the best chin in the division and I suppose Haye rocked him but the key to that is not only Hayes power the punch was patience and well timed Valuev didn't see it coming.

Haye as a bigger punch than the K's.

Now the reason im saying these hand pick this fight is because Valuevs career is in serious doubt if also you have kept up with news they will now offer him a fair offer like 3.5m.

Valuev as a serious condition in his bones and is going to surgery to see if it can be corrected and the Dr's have already told him it is unlikely he will be able to fight again.

They decieve the public so much to keep a good image David Haye as made a serious bid in taking all titles and unifying the division in 3 major fights.

He destroyed Barrett within 5, he won the WBA strap which many believe is a paper title but forget the fact the obstical in front of him and then dismantled Ruiz with a performance you could only dream of only fault he looked as though a bit of practice in his defence wouldn't go a miss.

Haye wanted 50-50 he also wants to retire at 31 the K's no this so they offer him a deal 50-50 in tv revenue and for gates round about 20% with a rematch clause of 3 fights with either K.

Meaning he wont be able to retire until he's round about 33-35 with the way the K's would drag it about especially with such a clause how confident are they about winning? the worst thing about the contract in these fights he would not earn nothing from them. Now for them to think Haye is ducking them are just haters of Haye he is in no way avoiding them and the K's are the ones needing the push.

Haye nether got a deal he deserves

I'm not reading all that dribble.

Comment

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
      I'm not reading all that dribble.
      Something about throwing strengths away and blah blah. Valuev sucks... Holyfield beat his ass.

Vit makes easy work

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
        Something about throwing strengths away and blah blah. Valuev sucks... Holyfield beat his ass.

Vit makes easy work
        Funny how he compares a 10 year past prime Holyfield getting his ass kicked
        hahaha

I think one of the Klits is going to have to take on Holyfield
        as a matter of fact Im going to make a thread about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Funny how he compares a 10 year past prime Holyfield getting his ass kicked
          hahaha

I think one of the Klits is going to have to take on Holyfield
          as a matter of fact Im going to make a thread about it.
          L O L

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. I almost feel like Haye is going to fight holyfield next.

Comment

Just some Hayemosexual propaganda for anyone who isn't interested in reading all that.

A duck is a duck TS, Wlad and Vitali have cleaned out the division to a point where they have to just give bums a shot or fight the same opponents they already beat.

Comment

yes, when you clean out the division and theres no top 10 guys left or willing to fight you, i guess that's the only thing you can really do. hand pick fighters that have the balls to get into the ring.

Comment

I feel sorry for Valuev and Haye.

Both have been avoided by the Klitschkos.

Vitali wouldn't fight Valuev and Wlad is fighting Peter instead of Haye.

It looks like Valuev and Haye are going to have to fight each other again in an epic second battle!

The first was so entertaining and I reckon the second will be a war!

Hopefully they do a trilogy!!!

Comment

Trollololololololol

Comment

Come on. Wladimir and Vitali are fighting the best opponents available to them. Haye is complaining about "slave contracts" but he never complained when he agreed to fight them before only to pull out due to an injury. Povetkin didnt want the fight. Valuev was demanding crazy money. Adamek wants to test himself a few more times before fighting the Klitschkos.

Samuel Peter and Shannon Briggs are the 2 next best fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X