No announcement yet.

50 Cent: "Mayweather promotions doesnt even exists! Who's there?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    Bottom line is Floyd has to kick up cash to Haymon and GBP. What's your point? No fighter keeps 100% of his money
    Floyd never said he gets 100% of his money, he said he gets 100% of the REVENUE! Quit playing dumb! Yea he pays Haymon, and GBP, but he is training 3 months for a fight, he doesnt have time to handle the backstage business! He actually NEEDS them. Remember, he's a FIGHTER first! The BEST of this era. He's not going to be the best if he's training while flying on planes in between training, going to this guy's office, or that guy's office, taking rides to HBO offices, handling paperwork, making phone calls to the MGM, And all of that. This nickah is a fighter.

Comment

Same ****, different day. Floyds fans love Floyd, and Floyds critics hate Floyds fans.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
        lol at 50 looking at anyones future but his own,damn ya'll are funny
        Nothing's funnier than your dumbass tweets.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Floyd and his fans are stupid. Remember Floyd says Pacquiao can't even speak for himself and how he gets 100 percent of the money? first nobody gets 100 percent of the money, you have to pay promoters, site fees, network, trainers, managers, cable companies their share.

Also, Floyd has said many times its up to al haymon when it comes to his fights. Floyd is reliant on Al Haymon, just like the flo0mos claim Pacman is reliant on Bob Arum.

They are too blind to see the truth, and 50 cent just revealed it. Floyd doesn't have any business mind or ventures. He mainly makes money from boxing and gambles and spends it.

Al haymon will not take care of Floyd when he retires, that is something 50 cent was trying to make Floyd realize, but Floyd is too loyal and too dumb to realize it. Once Floyd retires he will be broke within 5 years.
          Id wager less than 5 years. I believe 50 cent when he says Floyd only fights when he needs the money, Judging by how often he fights, I would say he can last maybe 2 years. I have a feeling we will see Floyd fighting well into his 40's.

Comment

It's actually true. I couldn't name you a single fighter under Mayweather Promotions, but last I heard it's not even a real company to begin with as they don't even have a license. 50 has Gamboa and a few others but that's not saying much.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              Id wager less than 5 years. I believe 50 cent when he says Floyd only fights when he needs the money, Judging by how often he fights, I would say he can last maybe 2 years. I have a feeling we will see Floyd fighting well into his 40's.
              I dont believe it! The only time Floyd went broke, was when he lost money investing with that guy and he needed loans from Golden Boy and Haymon. Other than that, its very hard for Floyd to blow 40 mil after each fight. Floyd came back because Pac was getting all this attention and they kept saying his name while promoting Pac. "He will be the first to beat Floyd." And also Floyd retired after he beat Oscar which was his highest ppv fight. He didnt realize he was a major ppv fighter until after that fight so he came back to fight Hatton. Then Pac came along after he retired again.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                Floyd has made millions in boxing

50 has done what in boxing?

every fighter 50 got was due to using Floyds name

Mayweather promotions has 1 fighter that is better than anyone 50 has........FLOYD
                Pretty much sums it up ...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Nothing's funnier than your dumbass tweets.
                  Shanehneh has no right to criticize anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                    Shanehneh has no right to criticize anyone

^^ Is that her?

Comment

Why does everyone assume Mayweather Promotions is all about boxing? Floyd makes numerous club appearances, has invested in hip hop concerts, and other ventures as well. The same people who got mad after Pacquiao finances were exposed, are the same ones constantly trying to count Mayweathers money.

Comment

Working...
                      X