Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Rank/DiBella Deal Close To Co-Promote Kermit Cintron

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Top Rank/DiBella Deal Close To Co-Promote Kermit Cintron

BoxingScene.com has learned that former welterweight champion Kermit Cintron (32-3, 28KOs) is close to signing a co-promotional deal with Top Rank. Cintron is currently promoted by Lou DiBella. Josh Dubin, who co-manages Cintron along with rap mogul James Prince told Boxingscene, "we have a deal agreed to in principle. We hope to have the deal finalized by the end of the week."

[Click Here To Read More]

hopefully, he will ge some big fights. possible remach with pwill, lol

Comment

I can see it now kermit the frog against pac.

Comment

I know im probably the only one but i would like to see Cintron against Margs again and against Cotto i give Cintron a real shot to win.

Comment

If James Prince is cool with the in-house thing, Mosley-Cintron at 154 could be next (after Pac for Shane and a tune-up for the frog)...

Comment

Lets see if his last fight was a fluk or if he got quit in him?

Comment

and i bet he is paying most of his prize money out to everyone other than his family with all these advisors, managers and promoters..ah wel, my only hope is berto finds himself in with kermit....i've got a feeling kermit will redeem himself against andrea

Comment

Lot of quality fights from 147-154 that could be put together with Kermit in the mix

Cotto-Cintron: The Battle of Puerto Rico on the PR day parade weekend in NYC would be huge.

Mosley, Clottey, Martirosyan, Foreman, even Chavez Jr would be great options.

Just hope he doesn't decide to go cave-diving in the middle of his fights again.

Comment

I think Cintron will get build up by Top Rank's so a fight with Cotto in 2012 is a huge draw the day before the Puerto Rican day parade at MSG.

I expect Cintron next 4 fights to be.

1) Tune up
                  2) Winner of Foreman-Wolak
                  3) Vanes Martirosyan
                  4) Shane Mosley

And if he wins all those fights he will get a Cotto fight.

Comment

This will make baby Berto cry.

Comment

Working...
                    X