Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Be Real...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are people acting like Cintron hits so hard at 154 and why are people acting like Paul doesnt have a good chin?

Comment

Everyone tags Williams with their best punches.

So, this will be interesting.

Williams will end up on his arse at some point but rally back to win on points.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Why are people acting like Cintron hits so hard at 154 and why are people acting like Paul doesnt have a good chin?
        I don't think anyones acting.

Pwill's chin is solid, but he can be wobbled.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
          I predicted AA would get robbed by a makeup call, predicted a Funeka win prior to learning that Guzman ****ed up, predicted Frochos by k.o and Martinez to school Pav.

And Adamek to pwn Arreola w/ sharp punching, combo's and movement.

Abraham couldn't do **** until the 10th and didn't land or build on it a minute into round 11. It's been done to death.

Guzman would've done diuretic Funeka dirty either way.

I predicted a close fight/war between Froch-Kessler when others were saying it was a whitewash. Whether Kessler won or not, I never dismissed Froch.

Plenty were picking Pavlik by KO saying Martinez was too small and had bad defense..

1 out of 4 and 2 out of 5. Good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Even if/when he does, it won't mean ****. It just means Paul will once again walk through adversity because of his heart, determination, stamina, and now underrated chin.

I expect it to be fairly competitive in the early rounds, but P-Will will takeover, look like a beast, and make everyone forget about that.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Kessler won 115-113. I had a great view there and was unbiased.
              I also had the benefit of a huge screen for replays directly to the left of my seats.

You should add that you had it closer to 116-112 than a draw.

I had it 11-1 Kessler giving Froch the benefit of the doubt in one of the rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                Abraham couldn't do **** until the 10th and didn't land or build on it a minute into round 11. It's been done to death.

Guzman would've done diuretic Funeka dirty either way.

I predicted a close fight/war between Froch-Kessler when others were saying it was a whitewash. Whether Kessler won or not, I never dismissed Froch.

Plenty were picking Pavlik by KO saying Martinez was too small and had bad defense..

1 out of 4 and 2 out of 5. Good for you.
                Silly to think Funeka would win considering he almost beat Guzman to death when the **** made weight.

You can't hold that pick against me, how was I supposed to anticipate Guzman's sudden bout with ****itis??

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                  Cintron is gonna fold like a lawn chair at the end of a day on the beach when Williams applies that relentless and constant pressure.

Cintron's footwork, counter-punching, and survival tactics (holding) has gotten better, but they won't be good enough to slow the pace down to where he'll feel comfortable.

The reason Paul Williams is who he is because he lets his hands go. Even if he does get rocked constantly, he's not going anywhere. He's gonna come right back quick, reach, throw nonstop combinations, and just put hands on him and makes him uncomfortable.

Cintron will not win, he might be able to survive until the final bell, but I doubt it. Cintron will get undressed and look for the exits. Williams KO in the mid-late rounds.
                  Thats exactly what I saw. A man literally looking for a way out, and he jumped at it, soon as he saw an opportunity.

Comment

Working...
                  X