Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Dana White Biased towards his favorites?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Dana White Biased towards his favorites?

IMO I think Dana White shows favoritism towards his friends and favorite fighters. He tries to find every adavantage for his favorite fighters. Maybe its me but I feel like he doesnt like Rampage Jackson at all. He put Lidell on a PPV (Pay per view) while fighter an OK fighter in Jardine but put Jackson for free on Spike. The point I'm stressing is that you get a cut off PPV sales will you get a normal salary for fighting on free tv. He is treating Jackson like an evil step-child. IMO I think he is holding a grudge against Jackson for beating his poster boy, Lidell.

He must have hired those judges or paid the judges in the Bisping and Hamill fight. What ****ing fight were they watching. YOU GOT TO BE ****ING AROUND TO ACTUALLY THINK BISPING WON THAT FIGHT. He clearly likes Bisping and he wanted him to win ( just my opinion)

My opinion on Dana White is he's an

So my question to you guys is what are your thoughts and comments on Dana White?
    Last edited by Ray Ray; 09-09-2007, 02:59 AM.

You can't blame him for the judges. It's the Athletic Comissions who keep letting idiots like Dalby Shirly and Cecil Peoples keep judging fights.

Maybe he put Rampage on free tv so he could get more exposure to the US fans. Before he beat Liddell, only real hardcore US fans knew who he was because he was a PRIDE fighter. I remember casual fans before that fight going 'who the hell is this Jackson guy?', I was stunned at how many casual fans had no clue about PRIDE fighters. When CroCop first fought in the UFC they had to try and sell him too, most casual fans had no idea who he was either!

Comment

Hamill won.

It is easy to suspect Dana for having his favorites and so I do. He is an *******. Matt Hamil is the man and he had no chance to win a decision.

Hamil was the best on TUF but they groomed Bisping to win it all. That injury to Hamill was during practice and caused by Bisping.

Why the **** is all of Bisping's fights overseas where he has the advantage on scorecards? Dana White is bull****. Just keep the fight in the states. Even Joe Rogan was too ****ing scared to call the fight a close fight. Dana White must be the Lex Luthor of MMMA.

Hamill won.

Tito Ortiz needs to advocate for Hamill. Someone has to. C'mon Tito...u know that was a bull**** decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Lewis Jr View Post
        IMO I think Dana White shows favoritism towards his friends and favorite fighters. He tries to find every adavantage for his favorite fighters. Maybe its me but I feel like he doesnt like Rampage Jackson at all. He put Lidell on a PPV (Pay per view) while fighter an OK fighter in Jardine but put Jackson for free on Spike. The point I'm stressing is that you get a cut off PPV sales will you get a normal salary for fighting on free tv. He is treating Jackson like an evil step-child. IMO I think he is holding a grudge against Jackson for beating his poster boy, Lidell.
        He must have hired those judges or paid the judges in the Bisping and Hamill fight. What ****ing fight were they watching. YOU GOT TO BE ****ING AROUND TO ACTUALLY THINK BISPING WON THAT FIGHT. He clearly likes Bisping and he wanted him to win ( just my opinion)

My opinion on Dana White is he's an

So my question to you guys is what are your thoughts and comments on Dana White?
        what i did notice is it said commercial free numerous times. im sure that meant for the uk. they stretched those fights all the way amd probably made a **** ton on commercials. everyone was well aware of the event being "free on spike tv". advertisers probably paid for the time. dana is no fool.

Comment

I feel the same way about Dana White. It sure seems as though he was very disappointed that Anderson Silva spanked his poster boy, Rich Franklin. He is not giving Silva nearly the exposure and push that he was giving Rich. On top of all that, they see to it that the rematch is in Franklins' home town. How convenient. Silva is way too much of a warrior to say this, but why should he have to fight in the challenger's hometown? I didn't see them wanting to stage the fight in Curitiba, Brazil.

Comment

Silva is hard to promote because of the language issue. It was same story with Arlovski.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Silva is hard to promote because of the language issue. It was same story with Arlovski.
              I dont think many people like White, he is a total *******.

btw..I think your signature is racist and complete bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by PHX_NINJA View Post
                I dont think many people like White, he is a total *******.

btw..I think your signature is racist and complete bull****.
                Like him or hate him, Dana White is a HUGE factor in the growth of MMA and the UFC.

My sig is SOMEONE ELSE'S quote. The guy who initially posted it is a complete idiot. So I put HIS WORDS in my sig for all to see.

Comment

He's biased to his employee's that produce him the most money. Just like any boss would favor his/her top producers.

Comment

Working...
                  X