No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz vs James Kirkland at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    We really don't know how fast Ortiz is at 154. He can come into the fight at 154 bloated looking like crap for all we know.

Secondly, we know both fighters can be chinny at times.

Ortiz has been dropped by Maidana, Berto and Mayweather. Kirkland has been dropped by Ishida, Angulo and one more guy (forgot his name).

I just think Kirkland is the more proven fighter at that weight and with ANNE WOLFE, Ortiz can do absolutely nothing with Kirkland. Anne Wolfe would already do everything to Kirkland and then some that Ortiz would never imagine doing.

Anne Wolfe + Kirkland = Slaughtered Ortiz.
    well, did'nt ortiz weighed like 162 when he fought berto, did'nt he ?...so even at ww , he is a pretty big guy imo so i dont think he'd lose any of that speed compared to kirkland...kirkland is too slow for ortiz imo..and got **** chin...ortiz chin is ok, it's his mental game that is unpredictable....

Comment

Ortiz is a junior middleweight?

Comment

what????

What am I reading here? ORTIZ would get K.T.F.O.! Since when is KIRKLAND chinny? Since he was in jail, got out, and steeped right into a fight? When you haven't been hit for a while, even the lightest puncher can hurt you. END OF STORY. His chin is fine and he will be world champion soon. ORTIZ.....what a disrespect to James man. We all know ORTIZ is mentally weak. He couldn't even train next to James. He isn't strong enough. If Mayweather light fisted self can knock him out what do you thin J.K. would do?
        Last edited by GOD-FR33; 03-10-2012, 09:38 PM. Reason: Grammar and spelling errors.

Comment

Kirkland by KO, Ortiz got KO'd and quit to Maidana at 140, no way could he beat Kirkland the way he looked in his last fight. As long as he has Ann Wolfe in his corner, he could beat almost anyone at 154. Would rather see Kirkland vs Paul Williams.

Comment

3 fighters can beat him at 154

#1 Martinez by MURDER

#2 Mayweather too skilled Skills pay the bills

#3 bottom of the list but i think canelo box'es kirkands shoes off

Comment

Kirkland by stoppage

Comment

I agree Kirkland by ko.

Comment

Would have to see Ortiz at the weight to get a better idea. Kirkland right now if I had to pick by KO.

Comment

Working...
                  X