Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you Conservative or Liberal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No model is perfect, true, but once Arctic sea ice goes, which it will before 2030, possibly sooner, then there will be a quantum jump in temperature in the Arctic, followed by methane clathrate release, and then global temperatures will spike rapidly. The linear model is wrong, because there are so many buffers built into the system. For instance, a lot of heat - 90% - ends up in the ocean, therefore testing weather balloons is not going to tell you much, because that's not where the heat energy is hanging out.

Once you exceed those natural buffers built into the system that make things seem like not much is going on, things will start to change very quickly.

Comment

There is now irrefutable evidence that wireless technology specifically cell phone technology is directly impacting global insect populations. Insects play a critical role in the life process of the planet. All insects and most birds rely on the earth's magnetic field for navigation.

The 75% collapse in global insect biomass over the past two decades is the single biggest existential threat to mankind since the nuclear age.
      Most plants are dependent on insects for survival.

Apart from wireless devices (cell phone towers and cell phones and other wireless Internet broadcast devices) interfering with insect navigation there is now significant proof that insect population decline is related to the build up of electromagnetic radiation in most airborne species.

The increase in the frequency spectrum usage and exponential growth of the wireless industry and device usage correlates directly to sudden and dramatic worldwide population decline.

The impact of insecticides has been factored into these studies and insecticides have been found to have had a relatively linear effect on population decline. Insecticides are therefore not the root cause of population collapse.

Time to rethink the ever increasing use of wireless technology.

Ref - just one of hundreds of research reports ignored by the wireless industry:

"Effect of electromagnetic radiations on brooding, honey production and foraging behavior of European honeybees (Apis mellifera L.)
      Pramod Mall* and Yogesh Kumar
      Department of Entomology, College of Agriculture, G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar."

There have been many similar research studies that cover various other insect species - but most get moved offline as fast as they are put up. Many researchers are scared to publish papers online that challenge the worldwide wireless communications industry - it's only worth $trillions! There's a lot of risk involved.

Don’t suspect any of you will understand this knowledge but there you go friends

Comment

I am a moderate. But the democrats have gone so far left that they have no ideas or agendas that appeal me.

Biden is the only moderate but he sounds like he is at the beginning of Alzheimer's disease and has too much of Obama in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          We have no choice because of the idiotic, shady 2 party system

America needs govt funded election campaigns

That'll destroy the lobbies and the parties

2 birds with 1 stone
          Yea, most people aren't open to the idea of voting for something outside the traditional parties

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          id like to think of myself as a conservative as well rather than claiming republican. regardless of title, were on the same team.
          Very cool

That's because you're a man, meat.

No matter how much pen1s you've tasted, you're biologically still a male.

We have defense treaties with Saudis.

Not only that but Iran is our enemy in Syria, in iraq.

Not only are the Saudis our friends.

The Iranians are our enemies.

They are also the enemies of our other friends.

Israel, uae, Kuwait, Oman, etc.
          True.

I do wonder in a hypothetical scenario if we were to take action against Iran, would China/Russia/North Korea would truly step up and back them?

Surely it wouldn't take 5 minutes for the EU to condemn the USA and its allies for "abusing its power against the defenseless and harmless people of Iran".

Same bastards who filled the streets of Tehran burning the American flag and yelling:

"DEATH TO AMERICA"

But, just like we told the British to shove it in 1776, we'll tell the cucks in the EU to take a hike

Comment

Neither. Both are trash. Republicans are beta and Democrats are diet beta.

Comment

even if i cut my junk off and look like a pia wurtzbach (were actually related), still a man.
              How about butler?

Comment

in limbo? yeah, no need for those peoples opinions who doesnt know who they are.
                Your answer demonstrates why the US is polarized Too many people spew the party line instead of using their brains. Divide and conquer. That's how the elite seize power.

Comment

if sshizits sss ever hits that there fan.. i will be in jeruselumm...with my wife. jhonny, and ready for war..\

i am so right...it might be wrong.. i talk chit to left wing jews who love barak oslama.. talk about rebels with out a causei ... pluck..... i give them hell..

i want income tas tax laws repealed..i am so right wing.. let me pay for everything i can afford.. if I cannot afford it... i do not need it.. do not want it given to me..

i hate the welfare state..... it destoryed black america.

Comment

lets get a headcount of who the snowflakes and NRA mkfrs are

if youre an illegal or live outside US, you dont count so dont vote on this thread.
                    Independent

Comment

Working...
                    X