gel wraps any gd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gel wraps any gd?

I been using everlast gel wraps
    They feel alot better then hand wraps but yesturday i went 30 rounds in the gym because there was no training on i did 14 x 3minute rounds and 15 x 4 minute rounds then i noticed i had a few cuts on my knuckles.
    Now they bloody sting everytime i hit the bag which is dam annoying so has anyone had a problem with gel wraps before? or is it just me? lol
    and are they any gd to use in your opinions?

from what i've seen, gel wraps are used more for actual fights, rather that training sessions, i can understand that the threads on the inside would wear away at the skin and cause some damage, i would highly recommend saving them for your sparring matches or fights, and go with some traditional style handwraps

Comment

Originally posted by \/oid161 View Post
      from what i've seen, gel wraps are used more for actual fights, rather that training sessions, i can understand that the threads on the inside would wear away at the skin and cause some damage, i would highly recommend saving them for your sparring matches or fights, and go with some traditional style handwraps
      what threads? theres no threads inside a gel wrap bro its jus like a glove that protects ur knuckles.

Comment

i know, and every material has to be held togetther somehow, do me a favor, and turn your gel wrap inside out and see if it has any threads inside, the kind that hold it together..

Comment

Working...
        X