No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Expects an Aggressive War in Pacquiao-Marquez 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Expects an Aggressive War in Pacquiao-Marquez 4

Having seen his star fighter Manny Pacquiao in camp in Los Angeles several times over the past few weeks, Top Rank CEO Bob Arum claims that the eight-division champion is looking nearly as good as he has ever seen him.

Pacquiao faces off with Juan Manuel Marquez for a fourth time inside of the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on Dec. 8 and Arum spoke to me about a Tuesday training session he witnessed while inside of the famed Wild Card Boxing Club.

[Click Here To Read More]

you have two fighters who don’t trust the judges and they’re going to take it in their own hands. pacquiao will always be pacquiao, same with marquez. only difference now is pacquiao wants to finish this fight and not just "win" it,

Comment

It will be just as exciting just as competitive pacquiao is training hard marquez I can guarantee you is putting in just as hard with angel heredia there will not be a knockout pacquiao has tried three times before and was unsuccesfull it come down to who wants it more these two know each other very well can't wait for this fight.

Comment

I hope nobody buys this fight.

Comment

Fkc off Arum. Piece of sh it

Comment

If marque'z new body makes him any slower and he's not focused on counterpunching it could be a problem for him..honestly tho if he can get to the later rounds he'll win this fight tho..I don't see Pacquaio has the same stamina he used to have..either way i'll be there for the fight..hope its a barn burner again. Good luck to both men.

Comment

I don't see either of these fighters ever able to ko each, and that not a knock on either more a testament to their abilities. Plus haven't they both been aiming for knock outs in 2 and 3? Hasn't the fight been personal for a while?

Comment

Why would a promoter say anything different than that, assuming their goal is to promote and sell the fight to make money.

Comment

The good thing about having watched these 2 fight 4 times is recognizing the same generic crap being said in fight build up over and over again lol

Comment

Working...
                  X