Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets say both of the Klitschko brothers retired today,who do you see holding titles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If David Haye felt like fighting for a belt, he'd take whatever one he wanted.

Price would also take one when he reaches his best. After that, it's a pick and mix of average fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      I want Amir Mansour to get a belt, that dude is a beast. First he needs to stop getting in his own way though, he could be next in line for a title shot if he hadn't got in trouble and been in jail the past year.
      I think Mansour essentially ended his career after a weapons conviction last year. Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard he's doing some significant prison time for that.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I think Mansour essentially ended his career after a weapons conviction last year. Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard he's doing some significant prison time for that.
        He just got out. I think he's supposed to be fighting in January if i'm not mistaken. He just gave an interview on FloydHype a week or so ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          He just got out. I think he's supposed to be fighting in January if i'm not mistaken. He just gave an interview on FloydHype a week or so ago.
          That's good news - hope he gets his **** together. Before his last stint, he was gaining momentum and attention as a hw contender. Let's hope he can get back to where he was, and then some...

Comment

David Price, if he's as good as I think he is. Can't really know until he fights someone decent. Would like to see his chin tested too.

Comment

James lights out toney!! no question unified heavyweight champ if he trains anythings possible with toney,i know alot of you might think im crazy but i wouldnt put it past him hes capable if the brothers retired,i think hes even capable of beating 1 of them.

Comment

It would be a beautiful comedy of guys like Price, Haye, Povetkin, and random football players in the US turned boxers taking turns knocking each other out. God damn it would be fun to watch. Nobody with enough class in the bunch to be the cream of the crop though.

Comment

off the top of my head, theres no unified (all 4 of the major belts) champion in any division.

i could see adamek, haye, and povetkin with titles though

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                    It would be a beautiful comedy of guys like Price, Haye, Povetkin, and random football players in the US turned boxers taking turns knocking each other out. God damn it would be fun to watch. Nobody with enough class in the bunch to be the cream of the crop though.
                    Show me one of those "random US footballer turned boxer" who could knock Price or Haye out.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                      off the top of my head, theres no unified (all 4 of the major belts) champion in any division.

i could see adamek, haye, and povetkin with titles though
                      Wladamir has 5 belts WBO,IBO,WBA,IBF,AND THE RING and is the "LINEAL" champion

Comment

Working...
                      X