Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone who drinks alcohol criticize someone who smokes weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
    wow honestly, where did you get that from lol
    Personal experience. God dont like dope heads

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Personal experience. God dont like dope heads
      alcoholics are way worse then dope heads...have you ever smoked dope? i mean real good canadian weed? i'm just curious to know because so many people i met over the past who condemned it never tried it. then when they finally try it they change their tune. pot is a plant not a drug. alcohol is man made while pot can just grow wildly...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        alcoholics are way worse then dope heads...have you ever smoked dope? i mean real good canadian weed? i'm just curious to know because so many people i met over the past who condemned it never tried it. then when they finally try it they change their tune. pot is a plant not a drug. alcohol is man made while pot can just grow wildly...
        Alcohol is not man made, it occurs naturally in nature

But im sure if i tried cocaine or heroin, i'd like it too

Comment

get lost. alcohol's ingredients occur in nature. but you go find me a stream of alcohol that i can drink from, in nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            get lost. alcohol's ingredients occur in nature. but you go find me a stream of alcohol that i can drink from, in nature.

Comment

i guess ingredients are natural & some stuff can naturally forment i but for the most part it's man who puts it together. heroin & cocaine are really bad for you & can turn you into a thief, a liar & a killer but you don't read people smoking a joint & robbing someone for their next fix.

Comment

Alcohol is culturally accepted weed is not. Most people internalise the values of the majority and thoose in power while thinking it's their own reasoned opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  Show me a plant i can smoke from, in nature

Lemme guess, the bud of a weed plant falls off by itself, dries naturally in nature and then wraps itself around a piece of paper

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                    Alcohol is worse than weed in every way....

People even differentiate getting "drunk" with getting "high" like alcohol is not a drug lol.

When you're drunk, you turn into an idiot version of yourself, and you can't function normally on anything you do.

When you're high on weed, you just see things differently, or you block out bad thoughts. You can do everything you normally do as long as you don't couch lock yourself. And sometimes you function even more efficiently because you notice things you didn't notice before.

And then weed is not addictive, harmful to your health, or has any withdrawal side effects.. unlike alcohol.
                    I agree with your main point about alcohol being more harmful than herb but I have to laugh some of your post. Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you really meant but here goes..

To say that weed has no negative effects is ridiculous. Ever hung out with someone who is blazed off their ass all the time? It makes people paranoid and ******ed.

Not everyone who drinks does so to get totally shit faced. There are a lot of people who just have a few drinks and you'd barely even notice that they had. Responsible drinkers, if you will. If you get all blazed out and are in the wrong atmosphere, it can make things pretty uncomfortable.

To say that you can't function on alcohol is silly as well. Buy me some beer and some parts that you need fixed on your car and watch me go. I'll bang that **** out in no time.

Herb is also bad for the lungs. There is no getting around that. I used to hear that it was 10X worse than tobacco smoke, which I find to be BS though. Most people who smoke weed don't smoke 20 joints in a day but it is quite common for cigarette smokers to go through a pack a day. Maybe the smoke is more carcinogenic but the fact that people who smoke weed don't smoke nearly as much as cig smokers kind of negates that fact.

Like I said, fundamentally, I agree with you MM. I'd rather hang out with a stoner than a fall down, piss drunk alcoholic any day. And the point you're ultimately trying to make is sound. People who are on their high horse about weed being so bad yet get hammered on a regular basis are pretty stupid.

Comment

Show me a plant i can smoke from, in nature

Lemme guess, the bud of a weed plant falls off by itself, dries naturally in nature and then wraps itself around a piece of paper
                      now you're just acting stupid.

how do you think weed was smoked before zig zags were around?

you can eat it, smoke it, vaporize it, etc. in it's natural state.

not the case with alcohol. so don't play dumb.

Comment

Working...
                      X